Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I got this at the Piggly Wiggly in Thomaston. It's not available everywhere that I've found, but it's not rare either?

Lol I have to reply whenever I'm at the top of a hill when I have 1 bar of signal...
Lol if you get to the very top of that main highway there right before the Walmart you can see those mountain/hills down there pretty good. I’ve always liked Thomaston

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If it didnt start at 9 am i would have, to early for me to want to drink but laughs were had for sure. Some dude even yelled at the guy running the auction cause he recognized someone else bid over his, i though he would get kicked out or some shit but he just left on his own accord
Damn I wanna go to the next one now. Sounds like a good time.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Paint has got tree sap all over it, interior is dusty and looks somewhat worn and faded. Just awful.
Dude, sounds like a good opportunity to lowball.
Did you even try or are you looking for something mint condition? Some issues are easily resolved if you don’t expect perfection or if it looks bad but is not really bad.
I saved over 32k on the 19 E63S wagon late last year (126k list, 114k listed sale price, 4K miles manager demo) because it had a few scratches, curb scrapes on 2 wheels and chipped windshield, and a scratch on drivers seat.
Fixed everything after for around $800 (windshield for free on insurance)

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Northwest Gun Supply. I don’t know much about them though. Worse case you got a nice ass (11) kit!
Thanks! I’ve had it for a few years but I’ve noticed no one ever talks about polish (11) kits. It’s on a Morrissey receiver. It’s beautiful really. The Morrissey receiver is very well detailed

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Damn I wanna go to the next one now. Sounds like a good time.
sign up for their newsletter, ill try give a heads up before the next one but it normally happens every October and sometimes in jan/feb. All these guns are from the same person that the last two auctions were from, over a thousand guns from my understanding. They said there should be one more coming up in not too long

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
sign up for their newsletter, ill try give a heads up before the next one but it normally happens every October and sometimes in jan/feb. All these guns are from the same person that the last two auctions were from, over a thousand guns from my understanding. They said there should be one more coming up in not too long
Cool cool. Yeah it said on the website it was a auction to settle a divorce. That’s a crazy amount of guns that dude had

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dude, sounds like a good opportunity to lowball.
Did you even try or are you looking for something mint condition? Some issues are easily resolved if you don’t expect perfection or if it looks bad but is not really bad.
I saved over 32k on the 19 E63S wagon late last year (126k list, 114k listed sale price, 4K miles manager demo) because it had a few scratches, curb scrapes on 2 wheels and chipped windshield, and a scratch on drivers seat.
Fixed everything after for around $800 (windshield for free on insurance)

I can take care of all the stuff I can see. It's the stuff I CAN'T see that bothers me. This car has been sitting for a long time for it to be this dirty. No reason for a $50-$60K car to be neglected like that. I wonder what the Carfax would show. It looks like it could have been a flood car. At the very minimum this car was for sure picked up at an auction I'm certain...