• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Dude was seriously a fuckhole, he thought the earth was about the third of the size it is, by his own calculations (he was terrible at math) he thought the indigenous peoples of wherever it was he landed in Central America ( I can't remember) had gold (they didn't), so he came back with soldiers and slaughtered everybody. Then, when all the immigrants were pouring into America and everyone hated everyone (Irish, black, Italians etc. etc.) some Italian jackass wrote a (fictional) story about the great Christopher Columbus, to boost the opinion of Italian peoples, and guess fucking what, it got adopted into PUBLIC FUCKING SCHOOLS....despite it all being complete and utter bullshit.
Lots of bullshit in schoolbooks and “history” books as well.
How about the thanksgiving story? Colonists and natives. They were all le tired and le hungry and le craving that ham, turkey and pumpkin pie.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
So last week the realtor had us sign some more paperwork to push the closing date back to the 19th. Then last night, she needed us to sign another paper to push the closing date again, this time to the 26th. We were supposed to close on the 2nd originally. Grrr….

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Dude was seriously a fuckhole, he thought the earth was about the third of the size it is, by his own calculations (he was terrible at math) he thought the indigenous peoples of wherever it was he landed in Central America ( I can't remember) had gold (they didn't), so he came back with soldiers and slaughtered everybody. Then, when all the immigrants were pouring into America and everyone hated everyone (Irish, black, Italians etc. etc.) some Italian jackass wrote a (fictional) story about the great Christopher Columbus, to boost the opinion of Italian peoples, and guess fucking what, it got adopted into PUBLIC FUCKING SCHOOLS....despite it all being complete and utter bullshit.

But I get a day off right?
Wrong, I work in aviation. There are no such things as holidays or weekends.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So how dehydrated are you and is your asshole completely raw yet?
I've been staying hydrated but my asshole feels like a bloody prolapsed shit rose.
The first day was miserable... Always feeling like I was going to puke and not being able to, knives in my gut, and explosive fiery shits. I'm mostly good now, just feel like I got hit by a large vehicle.