• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
^^ And what lesson did we learn boys and girls? ^^

#1. Never buy a gay ass can that doesn't have switchable end caps.

#2. 308 will not fit through a .556 hole.

And to add to the above... I dont see the reason behind a dedicated .556 or 9mm can when you can go 308 and .45 and have more host options. But of course, I'm not a operator and no one values my opinion anyways so carry on you malnourished nags.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Cameron Shepherd @I.D.-ten-T your packages are going out Friday. Sorry for the delay.
Remember that Bakelite mag I got from AKfiles? It finally showed up.

( I’m sure it is not good to go back but you have the same thing as soon enough you know how I can figure that up for a couple more weeks to do the same things that work and I’ll try again and I will work out ️ this week I’ll get back in and I will work with it to the work I have a couple days off work for you guys I can figure something you can call the house I have some coffee ☕️ tomorrow I have some time in my house was that I was just kidding I don’t have to go home night or maybe I could do some things that stuff to do that way I’ll get you to the time that I’m done ✅ you need a little next time you’re in my mind right you know how much it was a couple days I wanna is a great )

This is what happens when you decide to go with the little suggested words on the bottom of the screen...a lot.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
a03cb7f8e11a2999a89ef04cf1d5db50.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Remember that Bakelite mag I got from AKfiles? It finally showed up.

( I’m sure it is not good to go back but you have the same thing as soon enough you know how I can figure that up for a couple more weeks to do the same things that work and I’ll try again and I will work out ️ this week I’ll get back in and I will work with it to the work I have a couple days off work for you guys I can figure something you can call the house I have some coffee ☕ tomorrow I have some time in my house was that I was just kidding I don’t have to go home night or maybe I could do some things that stuff to do that way I’ll get you to the time that I’m done ✅ you need a little next time you’re in my mind right you know how much it was a couple days I wanna is a great )

This is what happens when you decide to go with the little suggested words on the bottom of the screen...a lot.
Let’s see some photos of it