Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Damn man im sorry , my son chose to save himself after his 2 best friends died the same week , i never thought in a million years he would of got hooked , but im proud he decided to get off of it . i feel your pain cause i knew my son was next i could not stop him , RIP Andrew
Was it the fentanyl?

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Heroin is an inanimate substance, just like glue or paint or meth.

Oklahoma (believe it or not) is the capitol of opiate addiction. Cycle goes like this:
Human gets prescribed opiates, or tries prescribed opiates from a party friend.
Human gets addicted to opiates.
Human "shops" for docs that will prescribe, may or may not get busted during this period.
Human runs out of money, finds heroin is the cheaper, more readily version of their now life-consuming addiction.

Over and over and over.

My son was an opiate addict. Not sure if he made it to heroin, but he probably did, doesn't matter. Results are the same. I hate it probably worse than you, but that dope didn't force itself on him. He chose, and it ruined/affected many, many lives. He would have been 28 on the 7th. My youngest and I stopped by the cemetery on our way to hunt that evening. Happy fucking birthday Andrew.

Thank you for sharing that

You are a hundred percent right about the slippery slope of going from prescribed narcotics to chasing that high.
I am sorry the hurt you have to deal with in the aftermath.

Finding my girlfriend dead on the bathroom floor the day before I left for my redemtion chance on Naked and Afraid completely fucked me up. She was lucky I was able to restart her heart, but the next time I won't be around. I haven't seen her since she bailed on rehab over a year ago. Her parents still stay in contact with me. They already have her funeral planned cause it's only a matter of time....