FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Thats some bullshit...

Girlfriend has some anti seizure medicine and needs the script filled. Insurance won't cover it till next week. It's $2900 for a 30 day supply. Fortunately I managed to buffalo the woman at the pharmacy to take my VA insurance for her meds.

There is no reason meds should be that high....

I blame the government.
My wife's cancer med's 10k a month.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Am i salty, a little, does it matter, probably not. People are flaky as always and unless i can make payments, i couldn't get it anyways. @Peanut Butter and i on the same page so hopefully i can get it from him if he ever lets it go
Hopefully I can get 5th dibs, twice removed

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Good looking kit
I got a Romy G kit and an AMD 63 kit waiting at home came while I’m hemmed up at the hospital should be going home today it will be like Christmas!!
All i need now is the Sheppard's Hook Replacement from AK-Builder.com and all done.
Also want to trade the dong for a regular hand-guard in the same color so it all matches (not a Dong Fan on a regular AK).

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Am i salty, a little, does it matter, probably not. People are flaky as always and unless i can make payments, i couldn't get it anyways. @Peanut Butter and i on the same page so hopefully i can get it from him if he ever lets it go
I truly don’t think he sold it purposely from under you I say this because I did bring it up to him when I was at it house about you wanting dibs. Plus like you just said you didn’t have the money for it right now anyways.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Those who refuse to support and defend the state have no claim to protection by that state. Killing an anarchist or a pacifist should not be considered "murder" in a legalistic sense. The offense against the state, if any, should be "Using deadly weapons within city limits," or "Creating a traffic hazard," or other misdemeanor.

Robert A. Heinlein

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Yeah you got screwed outta the best deal for a para you could have ever hoped to get that’s for sure. Sucks man
I wouldn’t call it “screwed” simply because he was never obligated to sell it to him. We call dibs but you never know anyone’s financial situation, ever thought that he priced it so low simply because he might’ve needed the cash fast? You can’t get “screwed” out of something that was never yours.