• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'm on the fence about needing a weapon light
I need a few honestly. I don’t have any. I’d like one on my scorpion and an AR or two
I need a few honestly. I don’t have any. I’d like one on my scorpion and an AR or two
I'm slowly coming around to having wml on my edc and rifle

I've put Olight WepLights on a few of my guns - NOT my SIG P365, of course, but there's one on my EDC AR pistol. I picked them up for reasonable money ($80+/-) and I like em. They're also handy to have for a normal flashlight since they have QD levers.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Dang man, you could be a one-man moving company if you ever needed a side gig!

I used to deliver Sub Zero refrigerators. That shit gets old after awhile. The only upside is I've been in more multi-million dollar homes than I can count, some owned by or next door to celebrities although I never got to meet anyone. Walked in one and saw all the family pictures on the wall and a cookbook on the counter with the guy's pic on the front. And I don't remember who it was lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Where's the Complaint Dept around here? @Grunk

McDonalds decided to make their fries all vegan and now they suck. They USED to have the BEST fries in the business. Same with their apple pies when they used to be FRIED, instead of this baked cardboard BS. WTF, I don't come to MCD bc I'm trying to eat healthy. *arms crossed* *pout*

At least their Big Mac still kicks ass, oh well, they'll probably fuck it up next year...

Last edited:

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Where's the Complaint Dept around here? @Grunk

McDonalds decided to make their fries all vegan and now they suck. They USED to have the BEST fries in the business. Same with their apple pies when they used to be FRIED, instead of this baked cardboard BS. WTF, I don't come to MCD bc I'm trying to eat healthy. *arms crossed* *pout*

At least their Big Mac still kickass, oh well, they'll probably fuck it up next year...
It’ll be an “impossible Big Mac “ in 2 years just wait

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I used to deliver Sub Zero refrigerators. That shit gets old after awhile. The only upside is I've been in more multi-million dollar homes than I can count, some owned by or next door to celebrities although I never got to meet anyone. Walked in one and saw all the family pictures on the wall and a cookbook on the counter with the guy's pic on the front. And I don't remember who it was lol
Alton Brown. He used to come into the range I worked at in Marietta. Decent dude.