• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Ordered that Surefire m340V and some rail scales from Primary arms last Friday. Charged my cars 403.00 pending. Didn’t hear anything about shipping but also knew that Houston was pretty much flooded. PA has had their phones shut off since Covid. Shot em an email yesterday when I noticed the funds re-appeared in my account but my order status was still “pending fulfillment”. Got two responses today from their email team;

Good Afternoon,

The first charge you see is for us to hold your item for you. Your pending charge falls off your account until your order is shipped. Once your order is shipped out your account will be billed for the order you made. Your order is still being processed. Your order is being batched to get packed and shipped.

Regards,

--
Howard

Good Afternoon Jordan,

I have looked into your order, SO-3332972. It looks like the reason it had not shipped was due to appearing as a fraud purchase. I have requested for our finance department to look into this and they have removed the fraud alert. Since this was removed today, your order should be getting ready to be shipped shortly. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Regards,

--
Lesly

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Ordered that Surefire m340V and some rail scales from Primary arms last Friday. Charged my cars 403.00 pending. Didn’t hear anything about shipping but also knew that Houston was pretty much flooded. PA has had their phones shut off since Covid. Shot em an email yesterday when I noticed the funds re-appeared in my account but my order status was still “pending fulfillment”. Got two responses today from their email team;

Good Afternoon,

The first charge you see is for us to hold your item for you. Your pending charge falls off your account until your order is shipped. Once your order is shipped out your account will be billed for the order you made. Your order is still being processed. Your order is being batched to get packed and shipped.

Regards,

--
Howard

Good Afternoon Jordan,

I have looked into your order, SO-3332972. It looks like the reason it had not shipped was due to appearing as a fraud purchase. I have requested for our finance department to look into this and they have removed the fraud alert. Since this was removed today, your order should be getting ready to be shipped shortly. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with shipping and tracking information. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Regards,

--
Lesly

You're buying too much stuff. They know you don't have the money.

:behindsofa: