Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Had to go do a sleep study last night. I found out the last place you can get a good night sleep is a sleep study? I'm exhausted this morning to the point of feeling like I'm going to puke... good times.

Today is my last day of my current job. Going to be unemployed for a week before I start my new one. First time in my adult life I have been jobless! Lol.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Had to go do a sleep study last night. I found out the last place you can get a good night sleep is a sleep study? I'm exhausted this morning to the point of feeling like I'm going to puke... good times.

Today is my last day of my current job. Going to be unemployed for a week before I start my new one. First time in my adult life I have been jobless! Lol.

Congrats on the new job!

I've had a few sleep studies done, so I completely understand. It's awkward when the female nurse wakes you up and has to fix the electrodes that you pulled loose...ever get woke out of a deep sleep by a female stranger and tried to hide morning wood through your sleep pants while sitting up and trying to help her untangle the wires? You really need 4 arms for that...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Speaking of awkward. I didn't know until last night that before Julie moved out on her own, this house is where she lived. So she's moving back into her teenage home lol...
That’s what you get when you marry someone still in her 20’s and then buy your in-law’s house.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Congrats on the new job!

I've had a few sleep studies done, so I completely understand. It's awkward when the female nurse wakes you up and has to fix the electrodes that you pulled loose...ever get woke out of a deep sleep by a female stranger and tried to hide morning wood through your sleep pants while sitting up and trying to help her untangle the wires? You really need 4 arms for that...

Thanks, I'll be on base for the new job so we'll have to get together for lunch.

Yeah, you pretty much summed up Exactly how my night went! Lol