• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't know whats going on today.

I was on the phone with @Axeman when the car in front of me swerved hard right to switch lanes, I was greeted by a pair of headlights coming straight at me, I'm driving about 55mph and some 80 year old lady is coming at me head-on driving the wrong direction. I'm sure i blew out @Axeman's eardrum when I yelled out, "HOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

So when we left the new house, Julie is driving, there's a person coming towards us with their brights on so we can't see anything, all of a sudden there's a guy riding his damn bicycle in our lane...she panick stopped and BARELY missed slaughtering that guy. I very rarely ever panic and I didn't FEEL panicked, but I could feel my chest was tight right after that happened.

I'm ready for bed now.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Garage is fully packed, have tomorrow off to get everything ready to start moving on Friday after close and Saturday when the boys are coming to help move most of the stuff.

getting out of this house is so close I can taste it!

Bye bye hole in the floor!
Bye bye stubbing my toe on the plywood covering it!
Bye bye creepy doll!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Garage is fully packed, have tomorrow off to get everything ready to start moving on Friday after close and Saturday when the boys are coming to help move most of the stuff.

Bye bye creepy doll!

@2Glocks wife: Bye bye electric fence!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I don't know whats going on today.

I was on the phone with @Axeman when the car in front of me swerved hard right to switch lanes, I was greeted by a pair of headlights coming straight at me, I'm driving about 55mph and some 80 year old lady is coming at me head-on driving the wrong direction. I'm sure i blew out @Axeman's eardrum when I yelled out, "HOLYYYYYYY SHIIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!"

So when we left the new house, Julie is driving, there's a person coming towards us with their brights on so we can't see anything, all of a sudden there's a guy riding his damn bicycle in our lane...she panick stopped and BARELY missed slaughtering that guy. I very rarely ever panic and I didn't FEEL panicked, but I could feel my chest was tight right after that happened.

I'm ready for bed now.
Thats what you get for talking on the phone and driving, I am calling the police now

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Bye bye creepy doll!

Lemme know when you want to part with that compass in the garage, and I'll drop by...

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So those shorts get any shorter?

You meant 0930 right?

Well, considering that these shorts go down almost to my knees, YEAH, they get shorter...they just don't cover everything.

And if you need the extra time, be all the GAY you can be!