Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
@jimipanic could probably do well just hanging here. $18 polish mag group buy?

somebody suggested I get On FB for their gun groups... I responded that “ain’t nobody got time for that!”
I barely have enough stuff as it is. As soon as just about anything arrives it’s gone. I’m even down to the last 30/40 dongs. Sad. I barely post in here or the files anymore. I keep ads up on Reddit and GB. But y’all know if you need something, just hit me up. Except wire folders. Those seem to be stuck in purgatory... waiting on a better looking batch of folders. These were used so my supplier declined this order.

@Blue bio balls probably 80% of my mags are in pouches, empty. Because I’ll never load or shoot em. Collector mags Man!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Between my user name on ODT, bambam, and the other person over there, bangbang, I may have been confused for someone else. My Avatar is the same everywhere anyway. I could have introduced myself as bangbang. Anyway, I was the guy walking around with the M10.
Oh, shit! That was YOU!! I’m almost never on ODT, so didn’t know your avatar there.
Grey backpack? Lol. I thought you were BangBang, not Slapshut. I did meet you. Very cool!!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
b15fbb5058a6d9f77065f1c3ce2097f6.jpg

I’ll be doing this today.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
somebody suggested I get On FB for their gun groups... I responded that “ain’t nobody got time for that!”
I barely have enough stuff as it is. As soon as just about anything arrives it’s gone. I’m even down to the last 30/40 dongs. Sad. I barely post in here or the files anymore. I keep ads up on Reddit and GB. But y’all know if you need something, just hit me up. Except wire folders. Those seem to be stuck in purgatory... waiting on a better looking batch of folders. These were used so my supplier declined this order.

@Blue bio balls probably 80% of my mags are in pouches, empty. Because I’ll never load or shoot em. Collector mags Man!
You do better than me. I keep only a couple of pouches loaded. Rest in ammo cans and totes.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Got anymore reverse dongs?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

Next time you get a batch of flatbacks, I'm your Rabbit.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Oh my bad y’all lol. Nothing happened really I was just out noodling and had my car parked in some elementary school over flow parking lot and went into the woods on a trail lol. They thought I was doing some junkie shit but realized there’s not one junkie on the planet who have NODs on and not be heading directly to a pawn shop. They were cool.