Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
@slapshut you might know this.... trying to figure out this MAK. What year was this? Serial number is 17, and it doesn't have Norinco Markings....no lineouts.... So I am confused.
View attachment 99291 View attachment 99292
Well, first off I see Bubba robbed the Chicom trigger out of it. :rolleyes: The early MAK-90s did not have the 93 or 94 in the serial number, so this is probably an early one. The engraving, rather than stamped "MAK-90 SPORTER" is also an indication of an early import MAK-90

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
"Hi I'm Joe.....what kind of soup is that? It's the kind of soup that Americans want to have running for policies and statements on the behalf of your government and Brett Favre is the best quarterback EVER and we gotta change some stuff and be BETTER and SURE, I'll smoke tha...huh? Oh, yeah, don't tell me what to...So now we have an AMERICA that's on the right track because of People who do the...yeah, the other one, no that one over there, exactly...But as I was saying the FOCUS of the thing is to do the thing and make right what we what and have.
Thank you very much..."
Come on man! Those are words speaking with such impunity. We need to get to understanding the realities of what we’re dealing with here. People sometimes think that just because you say a word that may not be.. what ok I’m being told I’m running out of time but I would like to say that time is what I have a lot of and as your president for the United States caucus I would just like to make sure the American people know that I keep my time close because I don’t have so much time left. Look Poor people are just as smart as intelligent as white people so let’s just keep America Great again

How was that? Hahaha

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
He’s not “gun-people”. he’s a narcissistic, collecting Internet forum noobs oriented, self-serving, legend in his own deteriorating mind. A delirious old hack who literally used his 80 years on earth to achieve the senior rank on an outdoor internet trading forum that’s most well known for being overly policed, censured, and biased.

He acts like he’s done so much for this community but the only thing he does is meet and greets and the only reason he bitches and moans so much about attendance at HIS meet and greets is because he can’t get his nights rest without strangers coming up to meet him at a some random shitty BBQ joint and verbally sucking his dick one by one like he’s the god father.

He’s literally a basement dwelling internet troll who dresses like a mixture between an urban grandfather and a spaghetti western cowboy. Sketchers and loose fitting stretchy jeans with a pleather jacket and Chinese beads all over it.

He’s a biker who doesn’t own a bike and probably can’t because the state has decided it’s safer for all of us if he no longer operates a motor vehicle on the public roads.

He’s in his most super-saiyan form when he’s navigating all the secret elitist threads he’s convinced the sellout mods to create that require special “biker permission” to join to talk shit about guys like us in secret without having to deal with them responding, kinda like he blocks other people via software he had the mods use so he can see their responses without them seeing his.

But he donated some socks one time and shames people into giving things away at his greets so he can maintain his self-created image Of rough and tough yet gentle and kind. He’s the kid in school who appears to be most popular but really everyone hates his ass, they’re all just too much of a follower to break away and realize they’re twice as cool without him
Hahahaha that was funny as fuck. But what are y’all referring to was he bashing SET specifically or are y’all just summarizing a bunch of spread out trash talking this poor old man has been saying

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
So, did this say 56s before being vandalized? It took forever to get that mak 90 to show in a photo View attachment 99298
Right, that is where the 56 model destination was. It is somewhat unusual to mill it off on a stamped receiver. These are referred to as a "Hot Dog Poly".
It is ashamed they got all modified and turned into MAKs

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Right, that is where the 56 model destination was. It is somewhat unusual to mill it off on a stamped receiver. These are referred to as a "Hot Dog Poly".
It is ashamed they got all modified and turned into MAKs
Lol where the hell does the name "hot dog poly" come from?
I'm getting the spike back on this bitch

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Lol where the hell does the name "hot dog poly" come from?
I'm getting the spike back on this bitch

The name is halarious, but true. Some Ahole milled a hotdog into your Poly. Enjoy ! :geek: Polytech did not get into the MAK-90 game and stopped importing soon afterwards. Even though it is a Sporter, it was and still is a Polytech and the quality and attention to detail and fitting is there.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
The name is halarious, but true. Some Ahole milled a hotdog into your Poly. Enjoy ! :geek: Polytech did not get into the MAK-90 game and stopped importing soon afterwards. Even though it is a Sporter, it was and still is a Polytech and the quality and attention to detail and fitting is there.
I tried looking up "hot dog poly" ( I get it now ) but ended up on the poly technologies website...I'm down about $110, I blame you, personally

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
How much?
Not selling yet. Hoping next year.
Few select, very few, got some samples, gratis. I may have to add it to the not so secret Santa package.
Put away 7 quarts of home grown spiced apple sauce this weekend, 6 pints of yellow salsa (made with yellow tomatoes, vines are dying, so that was the only batch). Salsa was to die for. That's daddy's only.