• Total voters

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Just because I have a F350 doesn’t mean I’ll drive 3hours and move your trailer.
What the fuck is Harlem anyway? Near Augusta. Holy fuck. I understand your depression now.

It's not my trailer. Its your mom's and she said a Gayass ford won't move it. I let her park it near the road but I don't let her come inside to shower or use the bathroom. I don't want my house to stink.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Just because I have a F350 doesn’t mean I’ll drive 3hours and move your trailer.
What the fuck is Harlem anyway? Near Augusta. Holy fuck. I understand your depression now.
Boomer flex alert; I’ve got muh f350, muh 5000 AKs, muh rare and exotic magazines and don’t forget muh ticket stubs to France. What you really have is less years to live than 70% of us on this thread, pre-diabetes, an overwhelming amount of debt, a life long confidence-disorder and probably prostate cancer

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Boomer flex alert; I’ve got muh f350, muh 5000 AKs, muh rare and exotic magazines and don’t forget muh ticket stubs to France. What you really have is less years to live than 70% of us on this thread, pre-diabetes, an overwhelming amount of debt, a life long confidence-disorder and probably prostate cancer

I was with you until the prostate cancer. An f350 is garbage. I could buy 2 tomorrow if I wanted to. I'm not a douche though.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Probably my friend, I’m the only one there who had an RPD and an affinity for bakes. Did I look like a young homeless veteran?
Young is basically all I remember, and maybe somewhat reminiscent of stegman, and the phrase " I'm a commie when it comes to guns"
Well, whoever the fuck it was was really cool, and even offered to let me shoot the rpd

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Young is basically all I remember, and maybe somewhat reminiscent of stegman, and the phrase " I'm a commie when it comes to guns"
Well, whoever the fuck it was was really cool, and even offered to let me shoot the rpd
Sounds like me lol, but if you ever wanna rekindle the flame lemme know when you’re in town I’ll come shoot with you. Got a lot of cool shit I’ll bring some neat stuff

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Seethe and cope harder why don’t you
I don’t have 5000 aks
I don’t have many rare and exotic magazines, mostly regular ones
I don’t have much debt (maybe to some It would be)
I don‘t keep ticket stubs
Less years to live, yeah that’s how it is
Pre diabetes or prostate cancer, if it happens I’ll get it taken care of
Yeah I have a F350 and it’s great