• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
@Hayata reminded me, I've been putting this box together for quite a few years now. Shitty as my life was growing up, my dad did give me a nice set of tools when I moved out. Saved me a lot of money by doing things myself. No they weren't Snap On, but they got me by.

Gonna do the same thing for my son when he moves out. In the meantime, having tools inside the house is the best thing I've done!

View attachment 98712 View attachment 98713 View attachment 98714 View attachment 98715 View attachment 98716 View attachment 98717

I've got one of those automatic wire strippers! Worked great for the guy at the gun show.

Got it home, not so much...:classiccold:

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
He's in Russia.... Soooo..... No
I worked in phone repair while i was in college and we had to order parts from china a lot. Some had tracking numbers or something similar but that was always going through ebay-type websites, hopefully the parts kit makes its way to you cause that would be one hell of a unicorn to have built and running.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've got one of those automatic wire strippers! Worked great for the guy at the gun show.

Got it home, not so much...:classiccold:

I think that's where I got tricked into buying it lol! It actually worked the 2 or 3 times I've used it...but I'm very cognizant everytime I use it that it may or may not work...

Funny story about that rollaway. When Alex was born I bought it and used it as a dresser lol...the bottom drawer holds a LOT of diapers!

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
@Hayata reminded me, I've been putting this box together for quite a few years now. Shitty as my life was growing up, my dad did give me a nice set of tools when I moved out. Saved me a lot of money by doing things myself. No they weren't Snap On, but they got me by.

Gonna do the same thing for my son when he moves out. In the meantime, having tools inside the house is the best thing I've done!

View attachment 98712 View attachment 98713 View attachment 98714 View attachment 98715 View attachment 98716 View attachment 98717

Sexy.

I see you have a hard to find, left handed, metric adjustable hammer....

And I have or had the same piece of shit wire stripper.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Lmao!

I'm old enough that the rollaway I sold was biased SAE. I hate it that all the new stuff is metric.

I’m getting my box at work setup pretty good. No tool truck stuff, but nice. Really wish they would let me buy my own stuff to keep! Probably shoulda worked that into the deal when I took the job and got more pay!

I’ll snap some pictures tomorrow.