Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
From the article:

Sheriff’s investigators said the incident started around 3:15 p.m. near West 109th Place and Budlong Avenue when deputies attempted to stop a man riding his bike for a vehicle code violation. Investigators said the man then took off running.

More facts may come out about this that changes the story but my 1st thought is how many of these start because of bullshit revenue generation laws. Eric Garner, the man who died from a choke hold in NYC a few years ago, was selling loose cigarettes. Only illegal because NYC wanted the revenue from taxing the hell out of cigarette packs. This one for a "vehicle code" violation on a fucking bicycle. Not only did these 2 men die because of stupid revenue generation bullshit but all the property damage & suffering that happens afterward is because of these bullshit "crimes".

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
From the article:

Sheriff’s investigators said the incident started around 3:15 p.m. near West 109th Place and Budlong Avenue when deputies attempted to stop a man riding his bike for a vehicle code violation. Investigators said the man then took off running.

More facts may come out about this that changes the story but my 1st thought is how many of these start because of bullshit revenue generation laws. Eric Garner, the man who died from a choke hold in NYC a few years ago, was selling loose cigarettes. Only illegal because NYC wanted the revenue from taxing the hell out of cigarette packs. This one for a "vehicle code" violation on a fucking bicycle. Not only did these 2 men die because of stupid revenue generation bullshit but all the property damage & suffering that happens afterward is because of these bullshit "crimes".

Well said.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
1487685613668-1582214329.jpeg

I have this brake on my Yugo hand grenade.

I just removed mine and replaced it with a flash hider. That brake is an ear-splitter if you forget earpro when hunting....

Got TX-22, was gonna post pics, but here I am, called out to work because of storm/power failure. Waiting for power to come back (we're on generator), checking my emails....now I'm fifty bucks poorer and AoA is sending me four mags that may or may not be functional. I bet I can make them work.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@Fast306stang did you pick up that Wasr off MeWe?

I made him the same offer and he's in East Macon, right up the street. After asking me for pics, he said he wanted all cash for an outright sale. I was sure trying though. Just gave me an idea though. I could buy it outright and pawn the D, it would still be $200 difference. I doubt he still has it though.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I made him the same offer and he's in East Macon, right up the street. After asking me for pics, he said he wanted all cash for an outright sale. I was sure trying though. Just gave me an idea though. I could buy it outright and pawn the D, it would still be $200 difference. I doubt he still has it though.

Tell ya what... if I do well at the show this weekend and you still have the D.... I will buy it from ya

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
From the article:

There's no such thing as a victimless crime

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
From the article:

And majority run or resist arrest tho also

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x