Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
That dang pod in Hawaii gave me the heebie-jeebies and reminded me of this...

sterfscene_soylent_green_1.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And don't have to wait over a year to use it. A roll your own can may not be as effective as a commercially produced model. So? I'm not a movie hitman needing unobtainable total silence. And I figure a homemade can is better at noise reduction than nothing, which is what I'm currently using. And the time difference between form 1 & form 4 is significant.
Also, I’ve taken apart the Dobbs can I have, and I see it’s nothing special. Looks just like the stuff they sell in the parts kits for “solving terps “

lol

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
How much y’all wanna bet, they’re gonna start saying COVID is untreatable and doctors gonna start forcing people into those Death Pods...

I’m taking bets starting now.
Suprisingly no one has brought it up yet or even getting news coverage but the cdc came out and said only like 6% of covid deaths were by covid only, the rest had underlying health issues, 2 threads on odt about it

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Suprisingly no one has brought it up yet or even getting news coverage but the cdc came out and said only like 6% of covid deaths were by covid only, the rest had underlying health issues, 2 threads on odt about it
Wonder how many of those ‘Covid deaths’ had ‘underlying health issues’ like Car Accidents, gunshot wounds, suicides, etc...