• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, here's why the kid was in Kenosha. He works there as a lifeguard. Then he volunteered to help clean graffiti off a local school. According to his lawyer:

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.” “Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I need some education. I see everyone mount their weapon lights on the right side of the rifle, just wondering why? I know since you have the pressure pad, the activation is ambi.

I wound up mounting my light on the left side just fwd of my vertical grip, since I don't have a pressure pad I can activate it with my thumb...obviously that's slower than a pressure pad would be but I'll keep it that way for the time being...I use the vfg as an angled grip anyway.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I need some education. I see everyone mount their weapon lights on the right side of the rifle, just wondering why? I know since you have the pressure pad, the activation is ambi.

I wound up mounting my light on the left side just fwd of my vertical grip, since I don't have a pressure pad I can activate it with my thumb...obviously that's slower than a pressure pad would be but I'll keep it that way for the time being...I use the vfg as an angled grip anyway.
Whatever works for you. But I’m sure some knowitall faggot will tell you you’re doing it wrong, if not there then on odt.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

If you’re gonna run push button style, and you’re a righty, put the light on the left side of the rifle because 90% of the time your support hand will be your left and you can engage.
If you’re a righty and want to run a pressure switch put the light on the right side for Instagram clout (pictures) and a slightly more comfortable (rifle slung against your body light on the right doesn’t touch you) position. But mostly clout

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Whatever works for you. But I’m sure some knowitall faggot will tell you you’re doing it wrong, if not there then on odt.

Lol I've come full circle. I got into ARs and did the whole tactical AF for no reason other than it was the coolest shit I could get. Then I got into SOPMOD clones and Vietnam clones...this one was built for SD so everything has a reason for existing. I don't have buis yet bc honestly if the Trijicon fails me I'm pretty well fucked anyway at that point in the game. Yes I'm using that as an excuse to build something cool lol...

Wouldn't mind doing an ultra compact pistol build...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If you’re gonna run push button style, and you’re a righty, put the light on the left side of the rifle because 90% of the time your support hand will be your left and you can engage.
If you’re a righty and want to run a pressure switch put the light on the right side for Instagram clout (pictures) and a slightly more comfortable (rifle slung on your body light on the right doesn’t touch you) position. But mostly clout

Thanks man! That's what I thought but couldn't confirm. That's what I needed to hear!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Asking bc I see weapon lights with a regular push button tailcap and ppl still mount it on the right side.
For me I’m waiting on my dual pressure switch to ship. So I can use pressure switch to engage my laser and my light so it’s mounted on the top rail and doesn’t matter what side my light is mounted

in the current config as push button and right side it’s wrong and I can’t use it. Only southpaws mount push button on the right unless they’re mounting the light lower than the rail and using a vert grip with their left hand where their thumb can push the switch

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
For me I’m waiting on my dual pressure switch to ship. So I can use pressure switch to engage my laser and my light so it’s mounted on the top rail and doesn’t matter what side my light is mounted

in the current config as push button and right side it’s wrong and I can’t use it. Only southpaws mount push button on the right unless they’re mounting the light lower than the rail and using a vert grip with their left hand where their thumb can push the switch

Good googly.

You have no idea how painful it was for me to spend $100 on a FLASHLIGHT.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

I'll post a pic later for you to see, i have it on the left side with thumb push but my grip is already there