J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Try the high plains of eastern Wyoming if you want to truly see miles & miles of nothing.

We talked about trying to go to Wyoming when we decided to leave Colorado but it would have to be in one of the mountain range areas. The rest of the state is a wasteland with constant wind and no trees. It gets annoying and old after a while trust me.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yesterday sucked. Today sucks. The house is empty without my old dog. I feel broken. Everyone (not you guys kissy face) can suck a fat one.
Maybe YOU need to suck a fat one!!!

Wait....that wasn’t what I meant...

I meant maybe you should...oh shit. This just isn’t going to end well.
Never mind.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
There may be more to this story:

Not saying the cops were right but it's not as clear cut as the Twitter video makes it sound.

In a statement Thursday, Kenosha police said they got a tip from a citizen regarding “several suspicious vehicles” with out-of-state plates that met in a remote lot Wednesday.

“The minivan attempted to drive away; however, Kenosha Police stopped the vehicle and ultimately forced entry to the minivan and arrested the occupants,” police said.

Helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks and “suspected controlled substances” were found inside the two vehicles. In all, 9 people were arrested on disorderly conduct charges, police said.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
There may be more to this story:

Not saying the cops were right but it's not as clear cut as the Twitter video makes it sound.

In a statement Thursday, Kenosha police said they got a tip from a citizen regarding “several suspicious vehicles” with out-of-state plates that met in a remote lot Wednesday.

“The minivan attempted to drive away; however, Kenosha Police stopped the vehicle and ultimately forced entry to the minivan and arrested the occupants,” police said.

Helmets, gas masks, protective vests, illegal fireworks and “suspected controlled substances” were found inside the two vehicles. In all, 9 people were arrested on disorderly conduct charges, police said.

I'm going to give the Police a pretty wide berth and let them go on probable cause in this case.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I'm going to give the Police a pretty wide berth and let them go on probable cause in this case.
Having experienced riots in my life, I know that a standard tactic is to have "support groups" transport weaponry. Similar to so many convicted felons "happen to have" girlfriends that carry guns.

Not saying that's what happened here but Riot Kitchens is a non-profit at Seattle that travels around to provide food to "protesters" at these events & cops up there suspected them of "carrying water" for rioters but, of course, weren't allowed to investigate in any way.

Could be they're being falsely accused like people guarding their business property are accused of starting the violence. i don't know but feel certain there's more to the story than "Cops bust food truck for no reason".