• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It could have a rainbow slide and a picture of Elton John sucking off Liberace painted on the side and it still wouldn't be 1/10 as gay as you are.

the Taurus OSS series are FANTASTIC firearms in terms of value, reliability, durability, accuracy, and features.

How about you put your money where your mouth is. I will put up $1000 that the Taurus will out perform any pistol you own in a Rob Ski style torture test. Sand Tornado, Swamp Test, mag dumps, accuracy test.... Hell we can even tie them to a bumper and drag them down a dirt road for a mile or two.
I appreciate good stuff even when it’s cheap (Glocks, etc) but you’re pushing it here with the bullshit.
You have no idea what I own, manlet, so to claim that piece of shit Taurus will outperform what I have is plain stupid and ignorant. Grow the fuck up. Or don’t, I don’t give a shit lol

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Just ordered a bunch of French CCE camo and just realized that it's shipping to my old address. Customer service line just hangs up due to COVID-19. FML. I'll probably need to drive to Atlanta to get it or it'll just get stolen.
I can do a snatch and go if someone can provide covering fire while I extract the package

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I appreciate good stuff even when it’s cheap (Glocks, etc) but you’re pushing it here with the bullshit.
You have no idea what I own, manlet, so to claim that piece of shit Taurus will outperform what I have is plain stupid. Grow the fuck up. Or don’t, I don’t give a shit lol

So....

I am hearing Bawk Bawk Bawk.

Thats what the Fuck I thought. Pussy

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
You have no idea what I own, manlet, so to claim that piece of shit Taurus will outperform what I have is plain stupid and ignorant. Grow the fuck up. Or don’t, I don’t give a shit lol

Here's your opportunity to prove the Taurus is a piece of shit. But it's gonna cost you when you find out just how wrong you are.

Rabbit2047

Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Let me know when you have something worth comparing, tryhard faglet.
I‘ll shove that piece of shit Taurus up your ass
View attachment 97908

Prove it cockfag

I have laid down the gauntlet 3 times now, and you won't accept cause you are a chicken shit with a big mouth and no balls to back it up.

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
The finest semi auto Taurus has made. And it's in the Lord's caliber. .45acp
Sorry, going to have to take some exception with that lol
Huge trigger pull and mushy like a rotten banana
Double Strike capability is not bad but would not be trusting my life with it
plenty accurate on follow up shots but that first one yep enjoy that squishy banana
caliber sure .45 gets it done, but different strokes for different folks , you do you man :)

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It could have a rainbow slide and a picture of Elton John sucking off Liberace painted on the side and it still wouldn't be 1/10 as gay as you are.

the Taurus OSS series are FANTASTIC firearms in terms of value, reliability, durability, accuracy, and features.

How about you put your money where your mouth is. I will put up $1000 that the Taurus will out perform any pistol you own in a Rob Ski style torture test. Sand Tornado, Swamp Test, mag dumps, accuracy test.... Hell we can even tie them to a bumper and drag them down a dirt road for a mile or two.
INNNN!

I've got dirt roads & swamps accessible!

inferno elmo.gif