• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Such bullshit. Here’s the truth, “home”
Inspectors aren’t licensed in ANY trade, it’s a business. They aren’t electricians, plumbers, structural, or HVAC. They’re some dudes who got certified through a bullshit in-house cert to walk around and regurgitate the modern code changes. I doubt your city/county requires exhaust fans to be ducted out to the Exterior and I bet your house was built before (if it’s even required) that local code came into effect (which it’s probably not)

These dudes typically call themselves “deal breakers” or “sale killers” and they pride themselves on representing a buyer and cheating you out of your money. They’re not required, they’re not licensed, and 9 times outta 10 they’re not even “qualified” it’s a YUGE scam and every contractor knows it. They get me work because people are calling all the time to have us do the work on the home inspection, which they come to the conclusion needs to be done because their plug tester told them so.

They don’t even catch the real shit like what’s in the crawl space? What’s inside the J-Boxes? Mixed gauges? They just say “need GFIs” “neutrals can’t be bundled” well fuck boy yeah they can because the neutral bar is filled up and the house was built in 1986 and the neutrals are sized the same under the lugs, but sure try and convince the home owner they need a new panel, and for it to be inspected, with 1500.00 worth the new-code Arc Fault breakers, and upgraded inter-connected smoke because that’s the only way I can do a permitted panel swap. Can you say 5,000.00?

can’t wait till I get to deal with one on a personal level with my own home purchase/sale I’m gonna butt fuck him

I want to be a home inspector.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Btw for some reason realtors and home owners created the “home inspector” probably right after consumers created the “free estimate” every contractor is now obliged to do. Which really fucked every home buyer because they feel their house is good after Chad says it is, or it fucks over every seller because the new buyer thinks the house is going to burn down because Chad says it is.
Kinda like how the free-estimate fucked over every consumer because now guys bid low to get jobs and cut corners to stay within the “agreed price” so you get a shittier product and don’t even know it, or how it fucked the contractor over because the guy who bids honestly, and does good work, and doesn’t wanna hit you on the back end with a change order seems “so much higher” than the liar who’s gonna fuck you.
I want to be a home inspector.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Inspectors aren’t licensed in ANY trade, it’s a business. They aren’t electricians, plumbers, structural, or HVAC. They’re some dudes who got certified through a bullshit in-house cert to walk around and regurgitate the modern code changes. I doubt your city/county requires exhaust fans to be ducted out to the Exterior and I bet your house was built before (if it’s even required) that local code came into effect (which it’s probably not)

These dudes typically call themselves “deal breakers” or “sale killers” and they pride themselves on representing a buyer and cheating you out of your money. They’re not required, they’re not licensed, and 9 times outta 10 they’re not even “qualified” it’s a YUGE scam and every contractor knows it. They get me work because people are calling all the time to have us do the work on the home inspection, which they come to the conclusion needs to be done because their plug tester told them so.

They don’t even catch the real shit like what’s in the crawl space? What’s inside the J-Boxes? Mixed gauges? They just say “need GFIs” “neutrals can’t be bundled” well fuck boy yeah they can because the neutral bar is filled up and the house was built in 1986 and the neutrals are sized the same under the lugs, but sure try and convince the home owner they need a new panel, and for it to be inspected, with 1500.00 worth the new-code Arc Fault breakers, and upgraded inter-connected smoke because that’s the only way I can do a permitted panel swap. Can you say 5,000.00?

can’t wait till I get to deal with one on a personal level with my own home purchase/sale I’m gonna butt fuck him

Yep! His circuit tester told him my outside GFI is wired "reverse neutral" so tomorrow I'm gonna take it loose and see if it's wired correctly or not. If it is correct, then the problem is upstream? But I'm assuming he checked every outlet inside and outside.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

lol Jordan ain’t lying cus this literally just happened to me

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Lohan was so hot.

I want to say she made "Mean Girls" around 2004?... I remember the 2012 issue of Playboy, with her nude pictorial and she was pretty damn hot in that as well... unfortunately it didn't answer the question of " Dose the carpet match the curtains?"