Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All this not spending money on gun shit has been great for getting out of all my high interest debt.

I've still bought some things, but I've passed up a lot that I did want. It's real hard to be good lol.

The selling/buying a house messes with your finances bc there's no way to predict all the costs involved. We sold by owner so there was no realtor fee there, but I do have a 2.5% realtor fee for the buying agent. Closing cost on the new house is around $8K and I might have to pay it, but I might not. That's a lot of money that's just floating around in the air lol...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I've still bought some things, but I've passed up a lot that I did want. It's real hard to be good lol.

The selling/buying a house messes with your finances bc there's no way to predict all the costs involved. We sold by owner so there was no realtor fee there, but I do have a 2.5% realtor fee for the buying agent. Closing cost on the new house is around $8K and I might have to pay it, but I might not. That's a lot of money that's just floating around in the air lol...

What's crazy is we listed it online late Saturday, a lady came out Sunday at noon, Monday night she made an offer and we negotiated, and finalized the deal on Tuesday. FAST!

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
What's crazy is we listed it online late Saturday, a lady came out Sunday at noon, Monday night she made an offer and we negotiated, and finalized the deal on Tuesday. FAST!
I’ve scheduled to view 2 houses same day they’re really posted was going to look after work. Both of those houses went under contract same day before i got off work never got to look. Annoying

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I’ve scheduled to view 2 houses same day they’re really posted was going to look after work. Both of those houses went under contract same day before i got off work never got to look. Annoying
It took me 6 months to find a house.

I paid for 5 home inspections while looking as well before I settled on my house.

I highly recommend a QUALIFIED home inspector with 5 star rating chosen by yourself and not your realtor.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Happy Friday gents! Pretty stoked - my boy starts his new job today...at a foundry. I bet they work him, but I'm glad to see him get a regular job with regular production dudes. I was afraid he'd wait too long and end up as a barista at Starbucks or something.

Anybody got a Taurus TX .22 for sail/trade? I have a Sub2k with Primary Arms red dot I'd trade for the .22 plus some cash or???