• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
So is this just a few cops making everyone else look bad? Or is this simply a slice of life that stays hidden? Or - are they simply giving the city what it's been asking for?

I have to say -- watching this kind of crap, watching Tulsa's mayor and others paint themselves into a corner is amusing as all get out to me.

No one wants to apply logic or consistency to the whole Antifa/BLM/Police State/Everything's Racist nonsense we're living through.
Don't know any particulars about this situation but Chicago governmental agencies are all incredibly corrupt. Could be as described or it could be a legitimate break for these guys that somebody is using as a political hit. Could have been a set up or could be business as usual. Chicago & NY have both been proven to have hundreds of "cops" on the payroll that no one even knows who the people are. :pound:

When I was in school in Illinois in one of the graduate students was the son of someone who worked in the Chicago city DAs office. Every corrupt story you've heard, seen in movies, etc. barely scratches the surface. You have people as aldermen & ward captains, etc. who "inherited" the position & it has been in their family for multiple generations. Patronage & bribery are daily shit. This happened in June of 2019:

"A federal grand jury May 30 indicted Chicago’s longest-serving alderman for allegedly accepting bribes in remodeling discussions involving the city’s Old Post Office building, and threatening to oppose an admission fee increase at an unnamed museum that did not respond to his requests for an internship for a personal friend’s child. These latest charges paint a more concerning picture of the allegations that prompted federal agents to raid the 75-year-old’s City Hall and ward offices in January.

The latest charges include one count of racketeering, two counts of attempted extortion, one count of conspiracy to commit extortion, two counts of federal program bribery and eight counts of using interstate commerce for unlawful activities. Racketeering, attempted extortion and conspiracy to commit extortion are each punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

The indictment also named Burke’s aide Peter Andrews and Chicago real estate developer Charles Cui.

In January, federal prosecutors charged Burke with one count of attempted extortion for allegedly withholding a remodeling permit from the owners of a Burger King franchise in his ward. Burke allegedly pressured the fast food executives to hire his private law firm to handle their property tax work. He is also facing 20 years behind bars for that charge."

The man stepped down as chairman of the City Council Finance Committee but refused to resign & was RE-ELECTED in November of 2019. The Feds are "hoping" to get him to trail in 2021 but he still holds office to this day. And the only reason this made so much news is nobody thought the feds would even be able to indict him.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
thats a dangerous game to play there friend, buying mags before the gun is pretty much already commitment to the purchase of expensive shit lol
Not always. I was gonna get a FAL at one time. Got mags for a dollar a piece. Sold them a few years later for a 8 or 10 bucks a piece.
Even when I had just one AK, I kept buying more AK mags, that's how I ended up with NOS East German mags in the wrapper for $3 or $4 a piece.

IMG_20191117_124942771.jpg IMG_20191117_125000987.jpg

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
None.
They were not in the service in the 80's and 90's, when I had my hands on experience with army issue 74s.
If it is a true current army issue, and not a PufGun version, I would tend to trust it.
Russian army test drives new equipment pretty hard before fielding it countrywide.
The pufgun quadstack does not hold up for very long. Feedlips open up and you get misfeeds. Some users reported breakages. Supposedly they’ve improved it in the last few years, but I didn’t order the later ones to try.
I stopped wasting my time with them.
45rd waffle and Bakelites are enough capacity when you have a bunch loaded and ready

Last edited:
Reactions: Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Snap-On box sold. Was asking $4, trying to get $3500. Got a little less than I wanted, but I kept my Dewalt drill stuff. But I think it was fair for both of us, I'm happy and he's happy and I don’t gotta move that heavy sumbitch across town...

20200811_164640.jpg

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Snap-On box sold. Was asking $4, trying to get $3500. Got a little less than I wanted, but I kept my Dewalt drill stuff. But I think it was fair for both of us, I'm happy and he's happy and I don’t gotta move that heavy sumbitch across town...

View attachment 96616
Solid deal
That box off the snap-on repo list is prob a grand
Remember that next time you buy anything snap-on and talk to your rep. Especially right before the end of the year

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Not always. I was gonna get a FAL at one time. Got mags for a dollar a piece. Sold them a few years later for a 8 or 10 bucks a piece.
Even when I had just one AK, I kept buying more AK mags, that's how I ended up with NOS East German mags in the wrapper for $3 or $4 a piece.

View attachment 96613 View attachment 96614
the good ole days, something I only read about, never experienced unfortunately.