• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Regions found my money suspended in space on my debit card but not in my account and cited the dark web as the reason I told that mother fucker I don’t give a shit if he uses dark magic to get it back, sacrifice some cats burn some fucking candles up in that lobby and get me my shit
im bout to check out that bank 3clinks told me about

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
You have USAA too, right? You can go to any Wells Fargo and deposit or withdraw cash. You just gotta call USAA first. I do it all the time. I think they changed the limit to $10k now though for for a withdraw. Just be a Karen and ask to talk to the manager at WF because the regular tellers will take forever and have to call the manager over anyways.
wellfargo is the most corrupt bank out there

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Maybe there's just something about your smile that makes him want to punch you? I feel the same way about my brother-in-law.
That could be legit, or it could be it turns him on? Or more realistically probably the drugs.
My fave was the time I sold a huge account for him, and instead of being happy and congratulating me for a job well done, grabbed the collar of my shirt and threatened to punch me in the face for making him look like a fool. I told him “it better fucking kill me, chief. I’d let go if I were you.”

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
That could be legit, or it could be it turns him on? Or more realistically probably the drugs.
My fave was the time I sold a huge account for him, and instead of being happy and congratulating me for a job well done, grabbed the collar of my shirt and threatened to punch me in the face for making him look like a fool. I told him “it better fucking kill me, chief. I’d let go if I were you.”
Bruhhhhhh helllll naw. Don’t fucking touch me, 3 months at this job I’m at the DOO said something along the lines of he should beat my ass. I literally set it straight right then he respected me after that because most the guys here are yes man and don’t disagree with the shit he says. I’m a grown ass man watch how you talk to me

roadsignmcclanahan

Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
IDGAF, it's literally the only way to deposit cash into my USAA account somewhat easily since they closed the branch in Buckhead. I don't have an account with them and they don't charge me anything to deposit/withdraw.
I still use Wells Fargo. Not the biggest fan. But they’ve never fucked me over...unlike regions.

roadsignmcclanahan

Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Bruhhhhhh helllll naw. Don’t fucking touch me, 3 months at this job I’m at the DOO said something along the lines of he should beat my ass. I literally set it straight right then he respected me after that because most the guys here are yes man and don’t disagree with the shit he says. I’m a grown ass man watch how you talk to me
Exactly, and there needs to be some semblance of professionalism.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Exactly, and there needs to be some semblance of professionalism.
That’s insane I would’ve lost it, from my experience in the whole “working” scene these last 10 month I’ve noticed middle management and upper management lack skills of motivating people, being professional and just knowing how to treat and talk to people. It’s fucked.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
That’s insane I would’ve lost it, from my experience in the whole “working” scene these last 10 month I’ve noticed middle management and upper management lack skills of motivating people, being professional and just knowing how to treat and talk to people. It’s fucked.
This also falls on the people below them because they don’t actually speak up. It’s only 1 other dude in this office that actually stands up for hisself.