• Total voters

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
I’m about done with regions also. I quit wellsfargo cause of the shady shit they were doing. Now Regions has went to shit. I miss the small town banks that don’t exist anymore
Century Bank of Ga started in Cartersville.
3 or 4 branches in Bartow and Gordon.

I use them and the family saving credit union

Century does the best loans but they do sell off their loans as most banks do

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Fuck a bank all together the ONLY reason I have a bank is for my army money to come in direct deposit to USAA. Then when I went to buy a house they balked at the fact I had 10,000 in cash. Said if they can’t verify where the cash came from unless I had bank statements showing I deposited it then withdrew it, so I HAD to get a local bank to deposit then withdrawal. At this point when I deposit they’ll either put a maximum federal allowance hold of 11 fucking business days before they release my money, or like this they just straight up lose/steal it.
But fuck a bank
Fuck a house
Fuck a duck
Bricks of cash, stacks of steel case, dual NODs, and a rock hard dick

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Fuck a bank all together the ONLY reason I have a bank is for my army money to come in direct deposit to USAA. Then when I went to buy a house they balked at the fact I had 10,000 in cash. Said if they can’t verify where the cash came from unless I had bank statements showing I deposited it then withdrew it, so I HAD to get a local bank to deposit then withdrawal. At this point when I deposit they’ll either put a maximum federal allowance hold of 11 fucking business days before they release my money, or like this they just straight up lose/steal it.
But fuck a bank
Fuck a house
Fuck a duck
Bricks of cash, stacks of steel case, dual NODs, and a rock hard dick
Fuck a AR