• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I like a lot of what I see on this AKM...What kind is it?
I learned that the forward ferrule on my lower HG gets really warm really fast. While I like the OG style handguard, I’m also digging NOT getting burned - something I don’t have to worry about with my ARs because I’ve got free-float HGs over the gas block.
But I get the impression nobody makes wood HGs that go past the GB, right?
Hell, that might be a winning idea if I can produce some!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I learned that the forward ferrule on my lower HG gets really warm really fast. While I like the OG style handguard, I’m also digging NOT getting burned - something I don’t have to worry about with my ARs because I’ve got free-float HGs over the gas block.
Looks like a WASR with Magpul furniture.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

WASR, hogue grip, ALG trigger, Magpul handguard, and MFT stock would.be my guess

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Croatian mags $11.99
I’ve learned that I don’t like the BHO mags as much as I thought I would. It’s a pain in the ass when doing dry-fire, and the fact that the bolt slams shut when you remove the mag kinda sucks because you still gotta rack the bolt instead of hitting a slide stop, and it makes the mag just a bit harder to remove.
Only positive is that when you run empty you know it - but if you’re in tune with your gun you can feel the difference when the bolt slams shut empty anyway.
None of this is a huge deal, can be worked around easily enough, it’s just reasons to stick with the other mags that function better overall.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
WASR- same one I asked about accurizing in another thread. Swapped trigger, muzzle brake, recoil spring, stock/hgs. All stuff came from Rob Ski’s store. Pretty happy with it so far

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Remind me what’s the difference between WASR and others, and where were they made? I learn best through repetition...

View attachment 58471

WASR is Romanian made. Easily recognized by lack of mag well dimples (but there are others without them). Nothing special about them other than they are usually cheap and quite reliable

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Remind me what’s the difference between WASR and others, and where were they made? I learn best through repetition...

View attachment 58471
WASR is a Romanian manufactured AKM that’s imported into the country through Century Arms. It has a Romanian CHF Chrome line barrel.

Century opens up the magwell, and makes them 922r compliant with small parts. They don’t have receiver dimples and that’s the easiest way to tell a WASR from a distance.

A lot of people think the dimples stabilize the magazine but really the dimples were to reinforce the receiver for sustained automatic fire, magazines are made stable by the rails inside the receiver.

They are one of the few truly imported AKs we have an option to buy now days and they’re notoriously reliable and outlast most AKs in terms of longevity.

check out battlefield Vegas reports on their select fire WASRs clearing 200,000 rounds on the line.