• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
What exactly is firewatch?
No clue. Lmao. I’m supposed to go around and make sure people are being safe. Have a harness of over 10ft high. Have there TWIC card, and not shooting sparks over whatever they are welding ect. Biggest part is staying awake from 8-8.

pretty much all the workers there will assume I’m some big wig contractor and do what I ask, and assume I know what the fuck I am doing.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
No clue. Lmao. I’m supposed to go around and make sure people are being safe. Have a harness of over 10ft high. Have there TWIC card, and not shooting sparks over whatever they are welding ect. Biggest part is staying awake from 8-8.

pretty much all the workers there will assume I’m some big wig contractor and do what I ask, and assume I know what the fuck I am doing.
Ohhh so you're almost like a lower paid me....welcome to being the indispensable useless man on site

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Carry a clipboard and act like you know what the fuck is going on and you'll be fine... that's how I managed mechanical contractors.

And every once in a while, look at your cell phone and say "I've got to take this call"

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Christ on a crutch, child, I've had plenty of days where I didn't just stay awake, I WORKED for 14 or more hours straight. And then drove an hour or so home...

If THIS knucklehead can do it, you should be fine.