Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Wife has a Credit Union account, I didn't have a reason to change banks until today but that's what I'm going to do, get an account where hers is.

If you can get an account with USAA I highly recommend them. I never served but I got in because my grandpa did. They are a lot more lenient now on letting people in who had family members who served. I love USAA. They literally go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. It is a little bit of a PITA not having a branch anywhere around but if you need to you can go to Wells Fargo and withdraw cash. Also, PNC Bank ATM's don't charge to use their ATM's.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Just called TruPrep. Wasr is gone.

My wife is sick, but also in the mood to drink tonight. Due to her stressful week.

My week was about equal. I'm over it. Ready to go home.

Seems to be on par with a a few others of you floating around.

I’m still working.
Got at least another hour’s worth of crap still to do, then over an hour drive home.
Last Friday I didn’t get home till 10:30pm, so this ones at least gonna be better than that!

Gonna have a drink or two when I’m home. Will advise...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If you can get an account with USAA I highly recommend them. I never served but I got in because my grandpa did. They are a lot more lenient now on letting people in who had family members who served. I love USAA. They literally go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied. It is a little bit of a PITA not having a branch anywhere around but if you need to you can go to Wells Fargo and withdraw cash. Also, PNC Bank ATM's don't charge to use their ATM's.

I've heard good things about them but I can't get in. My dad served 20 years and won't get an account, so I can't get one.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Dee was feeling better for a day, now she is spiking fever.
Really threw a wrench in the plans for the next week. School is out, and we were going to take time off in turn to watch the kids, now she can't, has to catch up at work. Frantically looking for a babysitter. Thankfully found one, but it is going to cost us.
Ship em off to a Cub Scout troop!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I can’t stop !
more finished product about to pop!
finally got some Yugo HGs to work on!
a Romy palm swell set, surplus Romy wood set and a random, yup you guessed it, surplus Romy buttstock
View attachment 58413

Don't you work like 16 hours a day? You must handle a lot of wood in your sleep! :pound:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
1) I’m alive
2) sore as fuck
3) I have xbox , add me. A Russian Medic
4) I really want a Glock 26. Would compliment my 19,43, and 48. Blue label has spoiled me so I never see any good deals on glocks unless it’s 350 or below.