Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Yes. So, this is really stupid. On the AK files, there was a vendor who scammed a lot of people. Another user who was not me, cussed this man out.

I went to his google business page and left a review calling him a fraud.

he saw my profile photo and name, tracked downwhere I worked and said I was the user cussing him out. Which I wasn’t.

But then my job got mad because I left a negative review and called somebody a fraud while my profile picture was of me in uniform.

I was literally stalked by a dude who I left a bad google review for on his business. Said I was a member on akfiles and bashed his business. Which I didn’t, and everyone knows my name over there.

like WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT. Add that to the long list of write ups. It’s really stupid that a grown ass man who scams people, and is shady, did that over a google review.

guess he zoomed in and saw the logo, and called city hall. They had screen shots and everything.
I told them the truth. Yes, I called out a scammer and a fraud. Yes, that’s me in uniform. No, that’s not me who was very nasty to him on that forum.
PM me his business name, pls.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Bet you were pretty shook hearing AKfiles used out in public lol not to mention your superiors at work. Bet that caught you pretty off guard
I walked in and they were like do you know ( name of company) and I was like no. Then they pulled up screenshots from him on the files saying it was me. Which it wasn’t. Literally all they got me on was bashing his business while my google profile is of me and my dog on the fire truck

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Does your department have any rules against posting images of you online in uniform, etc.

I get that they don't want their "name" besmirched in any way but maybe you can play the /legal/ angle?

Hate it for you!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Does your department have any rules against posting images of you online in uniform, etc.

I get that they don't want their "name" besmirched in any way but maybe you can play the /legal/ angle?

Hate it for you!
I don’t know. If so I don’t know anything about it. Seems like they pick and choose what is allowed and what’s not.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I walked in and they were like do you know ( name of company) and I was like no. Then they pulled up screenshots from him on the files saying it was me. Which it wasn’t. Literally all they got me on was bashing his business while my google profile is of me and my dog on the fire truck
guess you learned the importance of being anonymous andy on the internet now