• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You ate an engineer?

Please tell me that's the name of a sub at Firehouse.....

If not we need to have a serious discussion about the necessary amount of societal breakdown, before it's okay to resort to cannibalism
Yes, sub at Firehouse. Turkey and roast beef. Hasn’t been on the official menu for years.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Some say the devil had taken his soul, some say his spirit survived. But we all he was nothing but a Missouri farm boy just fighting to stay alive. High above that railroad bed on the ridge where the pines grow tall. If you’re listening to the wind, there’s a ghost of a chance you can still hear old Jesse call “we will burn your train to cinders”

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
So sick of this left vs right or white vs every other race or rich vs poor bullshit.

It should be the people vs the government. After all it's the government that is dividing us.
Of course. Banning and punishing false advertising would be a great start but that will probably never happen as it’s the most exploited and encouraged scam on this planet.
At the higher levels there really is no oversight, accountability or correction, but instead justification through the bs feed.
We are kept just busy enough with work, wants, and needs in that we’re usually satisfied with what we believe is the “better” of the options that we are given.
Every election there are new/better options that are strategically put out to fix what was previously thought to be the better option, and somehow we find it acceptable on a national level to choose between a turd sandwich or giant douche because that‘s what we are conditioned to do.
Repeat. Vicious circle.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Engineer Black Comet

Last thing you ate was an Engineer?

tenor.gif