Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Haven't heard anything bad about them, other than the standard grumbles about longevity of Fostech/Franklin binary triggers.

It certainly does look run.

I handled a AK9 at Dahlonega Gold and Pawn on Wednesday....it was sweet. If I had the money I would have bought it.

View attachment 94324 View attachment 94325 View attachment 94326

Nice. Was that fuax suppressor pinned or just a cover over the barrel? I love my AKv but if I was going to SBR the Kalash USA version would be a better choice. The AKv price keeps climbing as well and they are getting closer. The only down side is mag availability for that thing. Glad I'm no where near them, I'd be tempted to grab it Lol.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Nice. Was that fuax suppressor pinned or just a cover over the barrel? I love my AKv but if I was going to SBR the Kalash USA version would be a better choice. The AKv price keeps climbing as well and they are getting closer. The only down side is mag availability for that thing. Glad I'm no where near them, I'd be tempted to grab it Lol.

Barrel cover.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

I like how it has the OG triangle stock with the push button fold