• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yeah I would if I could justify the time. But I’ll let the pros do it and simply buy it.
Can‘t specialize in everything.

Thats just lazy talk.

Making yourself proficient in as many skills as possible isn't just essential to the survival of the human race, it's your duty as a MAN.

Lol.

Just yanking your chain. Seriously though, becoming adept at the manufacturing of weapons is a good idea.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Once you tou get 106 hours, OT kicks in. Without working doubles, you work 120 hours. Every so often we are a shift short and work 96

Ok, bringing home $1200 from that would be a lot with hardly anything taken out. That pay is low, but I imagine there is tons of downtime so it's really not that bad I guess. If you were a really busy dept that would be awful though.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Ok, bringing home $1200 from that would be a lot with hardly anything taken out. That pay is low, but I imagine there is tons of downtime so it's really not that bad I guess. If you were a really busy dept that would be awful though.
We are pretty busy. Smallest class 1 ISO dept in the nation. But yeah after everything is taken out it’s 1-1200. Not bad.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Thats just lazy talk.

Making yourself proficient in as many skills as possible isn't just essential to the survival of the human race, it's your duty as a MAN.

Lol.

Just yanking your chain. Seriously though, becoming adept at the manufacturing of weapons is a good idea.
Yeah, well ANY animal with opposable thumbs can sharpen a stick on a stone.

For instance, THIS knucklefukr just used only thumbs to type this bullshit!!

What are the odds I can make a knife blade out of a soup can lid?

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Thats just lazy talk.

Lol.

Yeah man. But. You get to my age and start valuing time a bit differently.
When I think back on items I made from scratch or modified (although impressive to most) I still had no business wasting that amount of time and effort.
Guns: custom calibers that I used to pay for before understanding it’s not that complicated with the correct parts and sometimes pointless based on platform, and every single trigger modified (vid I posted of that mini draco was from way back, did the math and came up with about 950rpm)
Cars: fuck, a nightmare of projects and customizations (some of which others used because I never bothered to patent them) and still have multiple unfinished other ones

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
$15-20 bayo is now $100 SMH
Peas Debts! What are you a communist?
Who yet! Let them make money. Fools and their money right?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Peas Debts! What are you a communist?
Who yet! Let them make money. Fools and their money right?
Oh they can pay as much as they want. I laughing at ingnorancr of somebody paying more for Romy bayo than a number matching Type 4 Izhevsk bayo is going for.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Oh they can pay as much as they want. I laughing at ingnorancr of somebody paying more for Romy bayo than a number matching Type 4 Izhevsk bayo is going for.
Yeah there’s certainly a lot to laugh at these days. Seems to happen prior to every election for the last 4 or 5

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x