• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I would like to know why every Taco Bell I’ve been to in the last year appears to have been taken over by half-witted lazy-ass fuckers. Waited 15 minutes the other day for 3 simple soft tacos ( I paid before I realized the wait would be that long), I e been told a couple times the tea machine was broken (Seriously??? Put some hot water in a tea urn, drop in the tea bags, and give it an hour or so!! Then add ice. Can’t plan that far in advance??) And now they can’t take my order because “It’s shift change and I haven’t counted down the drawer”. You don’t have another counted and ready to put in? What have you been doing for the past 6 hours??

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I would like to know why every Taco Bell I’ve been to in the last year appears to have been taken over by half-witted lazy-ass fuckers. Waited 15 minutes the other day for 3 simple soft tacos ( I paid before I realized the wait would be that long), I e been told a couple times the tea machine was broken (Seriously??? Put some hot water in a tea urn, drop in the tea bags, and give it an hour or so!! Then add ice. Can’t plan that far in advance??) And now they can’t take my order because “It’s shift change and I haven’t counted down the drawer”. You don’t have another counted and ready to put in? What have you been doing for the past 6 hours??

Your skilled labor can't lay tile trim at the correct height and you're complaining about Taco Bell workers?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Your skilled labor can't lay tile trim at the correct height and you're complaining about Taco Bell workers?
Actually, I've found a lot tile guys don't give a shit about instructions a lot because they know most people will live with it rather than go through the long ass process of having it ripped out & replaced holding up the whole job.

When I was a teenager, the tile guys did not follow my mother's instructions in the house my parents were building. It got ripped out & replaced quickly because my dad (who, even though he was honestly a good hearted man, my wife says to this day was the scariest person she's ever seen when he wasn.t pleased) showed up at the General Contractors house at 4am every morning on his way to work until it was fixed.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
When I was a teenager, the tile guys did not follow my mother's instructions in the house my parents were building. It got ripped out & replaced quickly because my dad (who, even though he was honestly a good hearted man, my wife says to this day was the scariest person she's ever seen when he wasn.t pleased) showed up at the General Contractors house at 4am every morning on his way to work until it was fixed.

As it SHOULD BE!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fair point. Mostly I blame the leadership.
That bullshit at TacoBell happens because try e managers are inept and allow it to happen.
The tile guys were likely given bad information, or none at all, so they did it wrong. Granted, they kinda ought to have guessed there would be cabinets since there were water pipes sticking out of the wall...And that means they could have asked some fucking questions...

FWIW, I’m on the way back to that job to take the cabinets out so they can tear out the tile and redo it.