• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Nobody. But really nice gesture.

Cmon, you're a doctor. Know what you're putting in your body. You got a hookup. This is week 3 back for us. Most people are being respectful more people coming back each week though

Bet you can if it's pure and clean. I'll bet you 2lb hydrolyzed whey isolate to your 60 eggs

Hey @Old Skool , since I don't do dairy anymore (just can't deal with the gastric issues anymore), I think I need a calcium replacement.
Whatcha got?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Nobody. But really nice gesture.

Cmon, you're a doctor. Know what you're putting in your body. You got a hookup. This is week 3 back for us. Most people are being respectful more people coming back each week though

Bet you can if it's pure and clean. I'll bet you 2lb hydrolyzed whey isolate to your 60 eggs
What’s bad about that? I really don’t know much about all the different types of protein powders

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Hey @Old Skool , since I don't do dairy anymore (just can't deal with the gastric issues anymore), I think I need a calcium replacement.
Whatcha got?

Have you tried sucking dick?

Semen contains vitamin C, vitamin B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, and protein.

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
What’s bad about that? I really don’t know much about all the different types of protein powders

A lot of what's on the market is crap. Lots of cheap ingredients. Lots of fake labels, statements, and claims. Really shady industry with not much oversight.

A lot of the cheap whey on the market isn't really whey. It's keratin, hair protein, or faked with a process called amino spiking.

500 companies in the country, all made in 5 factories.

Dymatyze is actually owned by Post Cereal. Manufactured by them. They're not horrible, they're just super corporate and have a board to report to share holders. Money focused

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
A lot of what's on the market is crap. Lots of cheap ingredients. Lots of fake labels, statements, and claims. Really shady industry with not much oversight.

A lot of the cheap whey on the market isn't really whey. It's keratin, hair protein, or faked with a process called amino spiking.

500 companies in the country, all made in 5 factories.

Dymatyze is actually owned by Post Cereal. Manufactured by them. They're not horrible, they're just super corporate and have a board to report to share holders. Money focused
Good to know. I haven’t been on a workout kick since my back surgery in 2018. When I decide to get motivated and get back into it, I’ll be sure to text you and get some recommendations.

all in HS and even a few years ago I would just got to GNC and get what they said...yeah I know. Not smart lol

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Good to know. I haven’t been on a workout kick since my back surgery in 2018. When I decide to get motivated and get back into it, I’ll be sure to text you and get some recommendations.

all in HS and even a few years ago I would just got to GNC and get what they said...yeah I know. Not smart lol

You just didn't know better. Most people don't, the industry relies on it. Lots of snake oil and marketing.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Have you tried sucking dick?

Semen contains vitamin C, vitamin B12, ascorbic acid, calcium, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, zinc, potassium, sodium, and protein.

It's not gonna happen, buddy. I know, you think I'm cute and all, but you're just not my type. Sorry.
You'll need to grow boobs and a vagina, and un-grow the beard and penis first.

Edit:
Oh, shit, my bad, forgot to put this in a PM...

2nd Edit:
But if you can do that, you DO have potential...

Last edited: