• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Earth calling, pilot to co-pilot, looking for life on this planet sir no sign of it, all I can see is a bunch of smoke flying and I’m so high that I might die if I go by it, let me outta this place I’m outta place I’m in outer space I just vanished without a trace. I’m going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow, I’ll be back in an hour or so
Every time I go and try to leave, something keeps pulling on my sleeves. These drugs really got ahold of me

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Carry bolt cutters in your trunk.
If the boot guy is there, ask him if the boot costs more than $75 (it does) and then say “either you remove it now or I will”
They are usually hired by the business owners but it’s not a law which is enforceable.
Or, if the outer portion of the boot doesn’t cover your lug nuts/bolts, simply remove the wheel and temporarily put on the spare.
yeah but can’t they hold you liable for damages to the boot? Or no?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
It’s then part of your property when it’s attached. I’ve dealt with this about 13 years ago, guy took it off quick and walked away
Yeah it’s all a bunch of bullshit. I don’t see how they can get away with legally disabling a car like that. I was in the shop for like 10 minutes. This was up in Little five points. It shared a parking lot with this place called Brew House Cafe. I was parked literally right in front of the Smoke Shop were I went into. When I asked the dude said there is no direct parking for the shop and you have to park up the road. Anyways fuck that guy and fuck that bar. I talk to the owner on the phone about it and he said there’s nothing they can do. Had a northerner accent, obvious. I ended the call with a nice good ole southern go fuck yourself