• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Just realized it's been a few months since I bought a new gun

I have a couple things on my wish list but just can't justify the prices people are asking right now so I'll just hold out for now. And if this is the new "normal" I doubt I'll be buying any more guns, I'll just stick with what I have. Current prices have taken the fun out of my hobby of collecting.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
are you planning to sell it all there or will you be posting anything for sale on here before hand? Always interested in good gun deals

"Good gun deals" at the RK show?

All kidding aside I'm still toying with the idea - I'm not even sure if the Atlanta Expo Center is even open.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I have a couple things on my wish list but just can't justify the prices people are asking right now so I'll just hold out for now. And if this is the new "normal" I doubt I'll be buying any more guns, I'll just stick with what I have. Current prices have taken the fun out of my hobby of collecting.

Yep, I‘ve been through these cycles many times since the early 90s.
The supply and demand dictating prices is easy to understand, but most people still fight to justify it.
Let them.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Jds556762 I heard you like sharks. Want me to throw one of these Glo Sharks in the fish tank I still have for your daughters? You can't see it in this pic but the blue one has red eyes the same color as his fins.

View attachment 93844
You gimme that shark and one day I’m just gonna randomly eat it’s ass without provocation like sharks do to us