• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Step 1: find your local drug kingpin

Step 2: go to his/her place of business and shoot errybody

Step 3: profit

Didn't I offer to help you with something like that back around Christmas? Something about a U-Haul getting stolen from a Marine and his family?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I went house shopping this weekend, and no joke - there WAS A BODY buried in the side yard of one of the houses. a 15 yr old boy that died in 2007.
Creepy as FUCK to have that within 100yds of a house, all by itself in an otherwise empty field.

The house was a real shithole, too.

On the other hand, where I currently live there's an old graveyard from the 1870's in an empty lot next to this house, and only ONE headstone still remains.
But the house sits where the church used to be, and there are around 100 graves, so this doesn't seem creepy to me.
You ain’t never seen no ghosts??

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My brother works with a guy whose house was used as a makeshift hospital during the civil war. There's graves on his property including one outside his kitchen window. He said sometimes he walks past the living room and will see soldiers sitting in his chair. He lives by himself. Not sure I could do that or not. This is down near Andersonville, I'd like to scope it out at night sometime.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Who's down for August Range Trip ?

Would be on a Saturday or Sunday for sure.

Would require each heathen to drive to Covington, bring $25 range fee, and their own ammo.

Can you guys get together some ammo in next couple weeks, or horrible timing right now ?

I can look at dates, but what's interest level from everyone right now please ?

Which day in August? I'm interested!!!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
My brother works with a guy whose house was used as a makeshift hospital during the civil war. There's graves on his property including one outside his kitchen window. He said sometimes he walks past the living room and will see soldiers sitting in his chair. He lives by himself. Not sure I could do that or not. This is down near Andersonville, I'd like to scope it out at night sometime.
My neighbors house growing up was like that. Pre-anabelum idk how you spell it. Built in like 1845 and was spared by Sherman due to it being a hospital. It had a trap door in it that led to the basement. Used to play around in that house as a kid but it was always kinda spooky