Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
The fun never stops. Sanded it down and after some easier banging on it fits better still not perfect. But not there’s something shaking around in the inside and the trigger click sounds weak. Probably broke the firing pin with all this horse play

its basically on now. Needs a little more sanding.
image.jpg

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
you live and you learn. I’m just glad this is my practice stock haha. This thing is way off. In order to properly adjust I’m gunna have to take the gun apart to be able to remove the stock on and off easy. There’s a tension plate that keeps the stock in place once you get to a certain point
I have a nice gunsmith book with details and such.
Need me to scan the a5 and shoot it to ya?
It's not that tough unless you have to completely gut the receiver

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I have a nice gunsmith book with details and such.
Need me to scan the a5 and shoot it to ya?
It's not that tough unless you have to completely gut the receiver
You know after sitting here sanding it hard it fits much better. The part that goes into the gun needed to be beveled. It was straight. That was the biggest issue. But now the hammer is free floating around so I may actually need that haha

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
You know after sitting here sanding it hard it fits much better. The part that goes into the gun needed to be beveled. It was straight. That was the biggest issue. But now the hammer is free floating around so I may actually need that haha
Hopefully I can just take the trigger group out. Just with these old guns sometimes they can be crazy

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
NM, sorry
This book only has the double auto and b2000.
Numrich for sure has an exploded view and parts list, browning may as well.
That may help or YouTube vids
GLWS