Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Found two TJs that I gotta actually go to look at bc the fuckhats don't know how to take pictures or answer the phone at their dealership. Worst of all it's in Acworth near a bunch of AK toting homosexuals
Hey I take quality photos and answer the phone. Also I am not an AK toting heterosexual. It stays in the safe most of the time.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I never liked the AR platform or I would have some... but I'm trying.

I've tried several AR's over the years and never could fall in love with them the way that I love AK's and M1A's. This damn Dissy that I foolishly gave to my dad(that I have right now because I still have to sight the reflex sight in for him) for Father's Day/his birthday is REALLY growing on me. It's taken over bedside duty for the last several nights. I love the reflex sight so far forward and the damn thing just balances perfectly. I've always tried to mount my optics on AR's as far forward on the upper as I can without going out onto the rail but I've always wished I could put it farther forward. This gooseneck mount puts the optic in the perfect spot for ME.

20200714_221716.jpg

When/if I finally get my Kalinka for my triangle folder that may change though. Doesn't really matter though because my dad has been texting me every day asking me if I'd sighted it in yet wanting to come get it, lol. He loves it probably more than I do. I'll get it again one day but I'm in no rush for that day to come. It'll be with my dad until the day that he dies, along with his 1911 that I gave him several years ago...

20200719_090605.jpg

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Well, after being lost for 4 days USPS finally found my Kalinka and it is in ATL...

Screenshot_20200719-090718_Samsung Internet.jpg

They(Kalinka) offered to refund my $32 for 2 day shipping but I told them not to worry about it since it wasn't their fault. You think USPS is gonna do a damn thing about it? Hell no.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Well, after being lost for 4 days USPS finally found my Kalinka and it is in ATL...

View attachment 93636

They(Kalinka) offered to refund my $32 for 2 day shipping but I told them not to worry about it since it wasn't their fault. You think USPS is gonna do a damn thing about it? Hell no.
Damn this has been a journey