• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I said "The freedom of speech only protects you from government censorship, not a Cuckold Twatwaffle mod"
Need to make up a story about wife/gf cheating, let the replies come, then later post it was with a black dude, after it gets more replies keep it going, then post a pic of a black guy railing a white girl with dumb ass Dankatl photoshopped in the background.
C218BEE6-CDD3-40EB-BB98-B7E808DACD90.gif

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
On another note. I went to Publix today. Saw one of the older employees that is always there, been noticing he always talks to himself. Today my wife comes up to me and pokes me in the side and leans over and says, "You know the guy who always talks to himself? I heard him just now raising his voice, saying, "I'm gonna kill that SON OF A BITCH!!!""

Apparently arguing with the voices in his head.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
On another note. I went to Publix today. Saw one of the older employees that is always there, been noticing he always talks to himself. Today my wife comes up to me and pokes me in the side and leans over and says, "You know the guy who always talks to himself? I heard him just now raising his voice, saying, "I'm gonna kill that SON OF A BITCH!!!""

Apparently arguing with the voices in his head.
I think all Publix do. The one I shop at has a guy that talks to himself nonstop. Seems pretty harmless . I’m glad to see him working really

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I think all Publix do. The one I shop at has a guy that talks to himself nonstop. Seems pretty harmless . I’m glad to see him working really
As someone that has a sister with special needs, I am very happy to see them employ them. I always try and talk to them, because most people ignore them

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

They all seem harmless, I'm glad they're able to be employed, one of the older girls there is a trip! She's a straight firecracker. I usually go through her line...I passed her one day bc I thought she was busy doing something else, well the other registers had long lines so I wound up coming back to her register anyway. Straight called me out on it LMAO! So now when I see her, I HAVE to go through her register.

This dude today has never bothered me but when she told me what he said, it did catch me off guard a little lol