Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody on GunBroker wanna go leave me some feedback? lol, I'll return the favor.

Listed my first auction today. I swung for the fences, lol. $3.73 each buy it now price is still good though I think anyways. I am under promising and over delivering on the description though. A lot of them are in better condition than I am saying. I just don't wanna deal with BS from someone expecting NOS grips and gets a box half full of worn grips that are scratched up. The other half are gonna clean up nice with a little more work than I was willing to give them.

Screenshot_20200716-171409_Samsung Internet.jpg

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Anybody on GunBroker wanna go leave me some feedback? lol, I'll return the favor.

Listed my first auction today. I swung for the fences, lol. $3.73 each buy it now price is still good though I think anyways. I am under promising and over delivering on the description though. A lot of them are in better condition than I am saying. I just don't wanna deal with BS from someone expecting NOS grips and gets a box half full of worn grips that are scratched up. The other half are gonna clean up nice with a little more work than I was willing to give them.

View attachment 93336
Omwwwwww

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

View attachment 93336
Aw shit I forgot you can’t leave Feedback unless you buy something