• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Also mine is de-fanged and has the Bayo Lug and Proper Threads with Pin on the end for Muzzle device.
So only 800.00 I thought with panic buying that it would be more.

Just depends on the audience. The odt regulars and all of us know what prices were 6 months ago.

But, with that said, lots of people shopping for their first or second gun right now.

Lots of new members, first time shoppers, no reference point for them.

I think you could get 1k on the open market no problem. But then have to deal with the open market people, lol

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I think it would be more, it was basically that price before the panic.

Just depends on the audience. The odt regulars and all of us know what prices were 6 months ago.

But, with that said, lots of people shopping for their first or second gun right now.

I think you could get 1k on the open market no problem. But then have to deal with the open market people, lol

I was just wondering what the market was doing as i can not tell (I guess anyone can not tell) what the used gun market is doing.
Just based on the responses I got That is what I figured it would be but i really think if I did list it I could get Upwards of 1200 at the most just based on Market sells right now.
Again Not for Sale

But it is a look into the market and how right now it is holding steady at 25% to 30% more than what we would have paid 4 or 5 months ago.
Just an interesting look at Panic Buying and what the impact is.
But also this could be the norm if we loose the state or the White House changes hands.
I hope i am wrong but i do not see Gun/Ammo Prices going down till after the election but that is only if The White House Does not change Hands.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

With ZPAPs going for $900 a defanged SAR-1 should go for at least $1000 in my opinion

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Not gonna lie, I've been rocking this Dissy I gave to my dad while I've had it for the last week or so.

View attachment 93281

I got everything except the grip and sling from KK members. All total I have $614 into this thing how it sits exactly as you see it there. That includes optic, mount, mag, 20rds of 64 gr Federal Tactical LE Bonded.

i need to get one of those trijicon reflex sights.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I was just wondering what the market was doing as i can not tell (I guess anyone can not tell) what the used gun market is doing.
Just based on the responses I got That is what I figured it would be but i really think if I did list it I could get Upwards of 1200 at the most just based on Market sells right now.
Again Not for Sale

But it is a look into the market and how right now it is holding steady at 25% to 30% more than what we would have paid 4 or 5 months ago.
But also this could be the norm if we loose the state or the White House changes hands.
I hope i am wrong but i do not see Gun/Ammo Prices going down till after the election but that is only if The White House Does not change Hands.
Tag it as rare with 1 mag and 100 rounds of ammo 1400.00 firm

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Again Not for Sale

Agree 100% and if we lose Senate or not retake the House, prices will stay up, even with Trump in WH.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
All I got left is my RPK and you know how I feel about that lol if it ever got that bad I’d offer it to you first just because of your resolve
@T_Max you take the RPK, I take the Galil.
Run in opposite directions, so @Jds556762 does not know what hit him.
@mark23 can have the AR (Geissele?)

Last edited: