• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I will take 100k worth.
Today just saying.
At those prices I will be retiring by next Friday.
It’s not that easy. Your money could be tied up for a year or more or even risk having contents seized without proper certification and licensing. It’s much easier than importing guns, yes, but still much more complicated than sending multiple small boxes from overseas (which has its own risks)
Large shipments also require bonding and a lot of documentation from both sides.
I’m just a middle man, but have learned a lot about how it works.
Had enough trouble importing honey and cheese from Europe to US and Japan.
It’s a nightmare if you don’t know the proper procedures.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
It’s not that easy. Your money could be tied up for a year or more or even risk having contents seized without proper certification and licensing. It’s much easier than importing guns, yes, but still much more complicated than sending multiple small boxes from overseas (which has its own risks)
Large shipments also require bonding and a lot of documentation from both sides.
I’m just a middle man, but have learned a lot about how it works.
Had enough trouble importing honey and cheese from Europe to US and Japan.
It’s a nightmare if you don’t know the proper procedures.

That is some of the same issues I had with electronics I have been dealing with in the Past.
But if it is as simple as 100k and product arrives a month later then I am in.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
bff659cd9057a30e48e1d41add9a1b21.jpg

de142e826be2e7dd90759a593061f0f8.jpg

.32 acp bundle $1,050

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
That is some of the same issues I had with electronics I have been dealing with in the Past.
But if it is as simple as 100k and product arrives a month later then I am in.
It’s not, unfortunately, otherwise I would have been doing it for the last 10+ years And made a killing.
3-4 weeks is the shipping time port to port.
You‘ll need international POA (Hague) documentation with translation. That’s a few weeks at best.
You’d have 4-12weeks in delays and clearance before it even leaves port (depending on origin) and possibly 3-12months or more in bullshit clearance once it arrives, assuming you qualify as a known importer with your shipping agent (otherwise you’ll get hit hard with value taxes from the origin to whatever they deem “fair” and yes that happens and your cargo will be held for highway robbery “fees”)
Then when you file all your paperwork and qualifications, you have another 30-60days for processing and finally the release. At which point you take all that with you to Savannah or Charleston and pick it up.
That‘s the basics.
Might be able to bypass some of that bullshit if it’s initially shipped to Spain, Germany, Holland, etc and it leaves port from there (I’m waiting on answers on that now) but of course whenever something passes through virtually any country in Europe fees, inspections, local laws to deal with, delays added, everyone wants a piece of the pie