• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Or more why? The tech I could believe but I don’t think what I saw was man made or for a man made purpose
Why the aliens want you either tho

You know my stance..but just as likely some dickhead AF pilot in that butch thought it would be funny to knock a kid out as an alien

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Why the aliens want you either tho

You know my stance..but just as likely some dickhead AF pilot in that butch thought it would be funny to knock a kid out as an alien
I think I was rejected to tell you the truth. Like it went to take me but I wasn’t what it wanted so it just left me there

Reactions: Jstegman1 and Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
But it had ZERO noise and was slow cruising speed. I remember all the bugs and like all the ambient noise went away. It was like reverse noise like eerily quiet. Quiet enough to remember it was quiet
That's called the Oz Effect

I feel that these are electromagnetically propelled, which may explain animals being driven away since many of them use earth magnetic field to navigate, or can sense huge electrical disturbance like they can sense big ass storms

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
100% black tech just like TR3B
That's called the Oz Effect

I feel that these are electromagnetically propelled, which may explain animals being driven away since many of them use earth magnetic field to navigate, or can sense huge electrical disturbance like they can sense big ass storms
I remember telling my parents that it had no noise and everything when like muffled quiet when it was around like earth had no noise and that’s when my dad was kinda like “ok wtf is this kid talking about” and I mean like 26/7 years ago I was talking about that phenomenon.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I remember telling my parents that it had no noise and everything when like muffled quiet when it was around like earth had no noise and that’s when my dad was kinda like “ok wtf is this kid talking about” and I mean like 26/7 years ago I was talking about that phenomenon.
I think many of the sightings are earth tech...but I firmly believe that there is a small percentage that arent

Reactions: KhyberPass

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The navy has a patent on some freaky shit that could be used for craft like that...out in the open too