• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
@Grunk You ever eat here? I had to go to Monroe the other day and we ate there. It was freaking good. But it was 63 degrees out side and I promise you that grocery store was 45 degrees inside. I had a tee shirt on and I was so freaking cold that I nearly walked out before I got to see everything. When we go back I'm gonna hit you up, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to that day!

View attachment 58052 View attachment 58053 View attachment 58054
Wooooooo that looks so good

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Bakelites are lighter, come in and out of pouches and carriers way easier because they’re slick, easier to handle with no metal edges or stamped spine, and look cool as shit. There’s a reason you see bakelites in almost every Russian’s gun. Maybe not in Somalia, but definitely in the professionals guns. They’re a better magazine all around, minus price
That’s kinda what I thought it might be all about.
But since this isn’t going to be my primary in the Boogaloo, it’s not that critical that I’m gonna spend the money on the best mags for it.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I originally only wanted 1-2 each of Tula and Izzy. That turned to 14. They are my favorite mags expect the price. I keep saying I’ll sale them but I haven’t. Might hold out and see how much higher they will go.
Other than the markings, any difference between Tula and Izzy?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk You ever eat here? I had to go to Monroe the other day and we ate there. It was freaking good. But it was 63 degrees out side and I promise you that grocery store was 45 degrees inside. I had a tee shirt on and I was so freaking cold that I nearly walked out before I got to see everything. When we go back I'm gonna hit you up, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to that day!

View attachment 58052 View attachment 58053 View attachment 58054
I have. Great food. But the one I've eaten in is in Stone Mountain. There's not one actually in Monroe, is there? It would have to be new. And definitely hit me up when you're coming this way.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Maybe someone is interested in it? Korean would be my guess. Edit: nevermind priced too high

Screenshot_20191117-113326_Chrome.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I have. Great food. But the one I've eaten in is in Stone Mountain. There's not one actually in Monroe, is there? It would have to be new. And definitely hit me up when you're coming this way.

Crap it was Morrow. I got confused lol.
Apparently Tula are a little harder to get. They seem to be about $5 more. I like the izzy the best. They seem to be lighter in color and swirls. In my case, Tula is darker and more solid in color.

Yep Tula has the cool star which most ppl seem to like better but Izzys have better color/patterns in my experience.

I originally only wanted 1-2 each of Tula and Izzy. That turned to 14. They are my favorite mags expect the price. I keep saying I’ll sale them but I haven’t. Might hold out and see how much higher they will go.

Now's a good time to buy IMO. I was buying anything I could get under $70 and it was hard to do. RPK bakes were bringing mid 100s.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Yep Tula has the cool star which most ppl seem to like better but Izzys have better color/patterns in my experience.

Now's a good time to buy IMO. I was buying anything I could get under $70 and it was hard to do. RPK bakes were bringing mid 100s.
Yeah, I’ve been thinking I should grab one from the guy on the Files. I prefer the swirl (squirrel??) patterns, looks more like burl maple.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

Thinking about trying scoop up another Bakelite but I really need to stop with Christmas being around the corner.
I do prefer Izzy myself.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
All this Bakelite talk make me hungry
Next batch I get I’ll post here first.
I probably only have about 16 762 30 rders
Each batch I get, I compare and see if any get bumped from my head stash. But ya
gotta have an Izzy Cyrillic, a Tula Cyrillic, a Tula long top and a regular Tula and Izzy. Hell I guess you have to have an Izzy dot mold as well. As far as 40s go, most of what you see are going to be scrubbed Molots. Mags with the Molot logo still on it command 2-3 times the price. And as far as Izzy and Tula 40s go, damn near non existent

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
All this Bakelite talk make me hungry
Next batch I get I’ll post here first.
I probably only have about 16 762 30 rders
Each batch I get, I compare and see if any get bumped from my head stash. But ya
gotta have an Izzy Cyrillic, a Tula Cyrillic, a Tula long top and a regular Tula and Izzy. Hell I guess you have to have an Izzy dot mold as well. As far as 40s go, most of what you see are going to be scrubbed Molots. Mags with the Molot logo still on it command 2-3 times the price. And as far as Izzy and Tula 40s go, damn near non existent

I'd love a Molot RPK but I ain't paying the going rate. So what I don't get is 5.45 Molot are easy to find.