Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You did good on the grips.
Any fatties?

Not this shipment. All early Polish and Romy. Gonna see about the next one getting some fatty's and some wood grips too. I have several fatty's that I already had though if you need one. You came in clutch and hooked it up with a grip screw when I needed one so I got you on a fatty if you need one. Here's a decent one I refinished a while ago...

20200709_153255.jpg 20200709_153307.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Not this shipment. All early Polish and Romy. Gonna see about the next one getting some fatty's and some wood grips too. I have several fatty's that I already had though if you need one. You came in clutch and hooked it up with a grip screw when I needed one so I got you on a fatty if you need one. Here's a decent one I refinished a while ago...

View attachment 92223 View attachment 92224
I have a couple in my spare bin (not nearly as many grips as your stash :becky: ), so I do not need any right away, if someone else wants it.
If no no one else claims it, PM me with a price, pls.

Reactions: Jake and Jstegman1

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I have a couple in my spare bin (not nearly as many grips as your stash :becky: ), so I do not need any right away, if someone else wants it.
If no no one else claims it, PM me with a price, pls.

lol, there is no price, it's yours. Send me your address and I'll get it out to you tomorrow when I run to the post office. I owe you a favor just like you did for me man, I haven't forgotten. It's the least I can do. Besides, I have plenty of other fatty's and obviously plenty of other regular bakes too.