Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
This ghost shrimp has earned its permanent place in the tank. My Blue Ram's have sucked this dude up and spit him out no less than 5 times that I have witnessed and he's still alive. I think they spit him out because he starts moving around in their mouth and they are used to pellets, flakes, freeze-dried bloodworms and Mysis Shrimp, and frozen thawed bloodworms.

20200709_114344.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I'm down for a challenge. There's a well on the property were looking at so watering should be easy especially once I rig up a pump
They are very desease prone. I missed one spray this year and lost half of my peaches and plums.
During the hot months peaches and plums (stone fruit) need 50 gal of water per day. I have a well for the house, but putting up a water line/county line, not enough well water.
Not trying to discourage you, but I had both birds and orchard, and orchard took a back seat to the birds. I really did not start getting fruit till several years after birds were gone.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
They are very desease prone. I missed one spray this year and lost half of my peaches and plums.
During the hot months peaches and plums (stone fruit) need 50 gal of water per day. I have a well for the house, but putting up a water line/county line, not enough well water.
Not trying to discourage you, but I had both birds and orchard, and orchard took a back seat to the birds. I really did not start getting fruit till several years after birds were gone.

Good info! We are planning on thinning the flock a ton if we do move, but i'll definitely keep this is mind!

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Why is the idea that there wont be fighting in the skreets bad?

Because the reality of it is exactly that.
Its not bad but a Fact (and most do not want to think like that) that our next battlefield will be our city's and streets.
And our children will see the horror that we are trying to keep from them in a supposed Safeish Country, but guess what they are seeing now (its already happening).

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Its not bad but a Fact (and most do not want to think like that) that our next battlefield will be our city's and streets.
And our children will see the horror that we are trying to keep from them in a supposed Safeish Country, but guess what they are seeing now (its already happening).
I left USSR only to find USSR here, 30 years later.
Civilian gun ownership was not nearly as common in Tzarist Russia as it is here. So fight could be bloodier here, if both sides do not come to some resolution

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Yeah...it wont be. It's exactly what I posited, isolated instances