• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
among the copper heads , the timber rattlers , and cotton mouths , then there is all the harmless snakes like the hog nose puff adder

Yup, we've got all those plus the Western Diamondback, and some other nasties in the western part of the state.
There's an area I fish that I swear you can't drive to without seeing copperheads. The range I shoot at has loads of timber rattlers.

Cottonmouths are common in these parts, but most guys call any snake near the water a cottonmouth, when usually it ain't.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yup, we've got all those plus the Western Diamondback, and some other nasties in the western part of the state.
There's an area I fish that I swear you can't drive to without seeing copperheads. The range I shoot at has loads of timber rattlers.

Cottonmouths are common in these parts, but most guys call any snake near the water a cottonmouth, when usually it ain't.
yep we have the eastern rattlers on down in S GA

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Yep same down here, If ItS bY tHe WaTeR iTs VeNoMoUs. The water snakes down here are pretty feisty though lol