Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I don’t know what they are they may be regular ass flat backs haha

I was looking at my "set" of those 4 bakes that I restored, two Tula's and two Izzy's, one flat floorplate and one "field goal post", and all but one are ridgebacks. Need to dig through my bakelite bin and see if I can find a few smooth back Tula and Izzy bakes and list them on GunBroker as a set. I just need a Tula longtop, and maybe a nicer Izzy longtop too.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Yep. Bakes and East Germans only.
View attachment 91915

If you have any extra E. German mags you wanna sell/trade lemme know! I only have 2(well, 3, but I'm holding one for @Peanut Butter) and I love them. Wish I'd have stocked up on them sooner. I have plenty of other various countries but the E. German's have the nicest finish of any of them and are super smooth...oh, and COVERED in stamps too.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If you have any extra E. German mags you wanna sell/trade lemme know! I only have 2(well, 3, but I'm holding one for @Peanut Butter) and I love them. Wish I'd have stocked up on them sooner. I have plenty of other various countries but the E. German's have the nicest finish of any of them and are super smooth...oh, and COVERED in stamps too.
Salt water bluing. I remember when I could not sell mine for $3 a piece. Wish I had bought more when they were cheap.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

I got one withmy initials and another with 7 stamps

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That might be the one you bought from me. I think you got 2

I dunno? I've sold/traded a few E. German's and then acquired more. Now that I think about it though, you may be right. I remember one of them being covered in stamps and I think that's it. I've been holding onto that one specifically just couldn't remember where it came from. I think I've bought mags from just about every single person in this thread, lol. If not, PM me with what you got, lol.