Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Nothing like painting the trim in your house and trying to make stuff look nice, only to start realizing how much stuff has been fucked up the whole time and you never noticed.

Like the cats like to use one or 2 door casings in the house as scratching posts. So I used some wood filler, sanded them down, painted them and now they look great. But I go to touch up one or 2 other door casings that the cats didn't mess with, and there's gouges and runs in the paint that's been there the whole time and they look horrible!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Nothing like painting the trim in your house and trying to make stuff look nice, only to start realizing how much stuff has been fucked up the whole time and you never noticed.

Like the cats like to use one or 2 door casings in the house as scratching posts. So I used some wood filler, sanded them down, painted them and now they look great. But I go to touch up one or 2 other door casings that the cats didn't mess with, and there's gouges and runs in the paint that's been there the whole time and they look horrible!
the joys of being a homeowner lol