• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Morning gents.
State Question 802 passed in OK yesterday, how is this relevant? It's basically an expansion of welfare for medical services.

Why it's relevant to a bunch of gun goons is:
Oklahoma is a rural, red state. This question was carried by 7 urban counties, even though 70 good counties rejected it. They killed chicken fighting the same way, any bill the urban folks want to inflict on the rest of the state shall be done. (similar to what happens in VA)

This is how CA, NY, IL, etc influence national elections, and why the Founders attempted to prevent such an occurrence.

Any thoughts on how individual states can keep the limp wristed city folks from screwing up the rest of the state? This will affect gun laws (and already has in other places).
We need to go to electoral votes on the state level. 1 county gets 1 vote on ballot measures. 1 State Senator per county.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I am the finance manager. But most people do not know what it is, so accountant is close enough.
I know what that is!

That’s a guy who helps two people meet, then get engaged, then keeps the fiancé from driving the guy nuts during the wedding planning stage. But after the wedding, you’re out.

Right?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I know what that is!

That’s a guy who helps two people meet, then get engaged, then keeps the fiancé from driving the guy nuts during the wedding planning stage. But after the wedding, you’re out.

Right?
While collecting a 13% convinience fee. You got it!

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
RaTe My SeTuP

Gear List:

LID: HD (Home Defense) Contractor's Helmet
  • Upgraded Metal Chinstrap with CofortTek™ Plastic chin rest
  • Level .005A Ballistic Protection
  • Can also be used to carry chicken feed