• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
If it’s a pre-86 sample it’s can be retained by the dealer if they dealer gives up his license but can never be transferred to another individual
What about transferred to another dealer after that? Can the cycle begin again?

Reactions: Jstegman1

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Slip yoke eliminator

Okey-Dokey. And WHY are we Eliminating Slip Yokes?

And what's a Slip Yoke? I really don't know much about suspension systems or steering. Or much of the more complicated stuff. But I can change brakes, and rotors, and calipers, and oil, and some other things that seemed hard to do at first, but really weren't too bad if you've got the right tools and the right YouTube video, but some of those videos skip too much, and MOST of them are done by guys with so much experience they forget the guys like me who haven't ever changed out an engine, or rebuilt our transmissions, so they consider something like replacing a rear axle seal and bearing to be super easy, and then you're halfway into it and realize you don't have the stuff you need to finish the job and your driveway is covered in grease and then it starts raining and it's a shit-show to put it all back together again without getting hit by lightning and you're cursing Bill Gates and his minions and ...Well, you get the idea

Last edited: